Arrrgh!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know how the high school prom queen ends up being a thrice-divorced buffalo, and the football god grows up to be a marginally employed beer gut slug?

Well, I just found out that the prettiest girl in my graduating class is now....

...the most gorgeous woman of my graduating class.

It's not even a particularly good photo of her, and she's still freakin' stunning. :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You know how the high school prom queen ends up being a thrice-divorced buffalo, and the football god grows up to be a marginally employed beer gut slug?

Well, I just found out that the prettiest girl in my graduating class is now....

It's not even a particularly good photo of her, and she's still freakin' stunning. :lol:
Is she local? Single? Who's her driver? What's her beer?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

Our high school prom queen wasn't the most gorgeous of all the popular girls but she was very pretty and very nice. Now she's got a pack of kids and looks just like she did in school and she's even nicer. :shrug:

Our football god is still a hottie although with a little less hair and is a soccer dad. :shrug:

What I thought was great at the last reunion is the quiet wall flowers really look fantastic now.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Our HS prom queen *was* gorgeous. But we would never get to know what she looked like years later.

She got killed in College Park a couple of years after HS, when she and a couple of other friends tried to run under a dump truck sitting at a red light.