ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!! *bang head*

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is it with people??? Someone in a tourist FB group asks a specific question: what's the best seafood buffet, specifically for AYCE crab legs? OMG, these freaking people start throwing out restaurants that don't even serve crab legs, let alone have a freaking buffet.

:cds:

It drives me wild when people don't pay attention and just go pinballing through life completely oblivious to anything going on around them. In the instance above, the good news is that there are a bunch of people who CAN read who will dogpile the oblivion and tell them to go back and read the damn question before they start barfing out random restaurants like some freaking mindless knucklehead.

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! :banghead:

Okay....I think I'm over it now....

gemma_rae

I think I should have a dermatologist look at this bump on my arm.

1725807651734.png

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
What is it with people??? Someone in a tourist FB group asks a specific question: what's the best seafood buffet, specifically for AYCE crab legs? OMG, these freaking people start throwing out restaurants that don't even serve crab legs, let alone have a freaking buffet.

It drives me wild when people don't pay attention and just go pinballing through life completely oblivious to anything going on around them. In the instance above, the good news is that there are a bunch of people who CAN read who will dogpile the oblivion and tell them to go back and read the damn question before they start barfing out random restaurants like some freaking mindless knucklehead.

… or they could try the good Waffle House.

KingFish

Nothing to see here

Metal health will cure your crazy
Metal health will cure your mad
Metal health is what we all need
It's like a heart attack
Bang your head
Mental health will drive you mad. :)

SamSpade

Soooooo --

It's like THIS place?

gemma_rae

I don't know if this is a metaphor or an analogy, but not unlike posting on this forum is like driving on a busy Interstate system with only "on" ramps but no "Off" Ramps. One can start at the newly constructed ramp that is under construction with 1 laborer shoveling fresh soil and 12 Union supervisors watching, carefully holding a "SLOW" orange sign. One supervisor has a Radio Shak walkie talkie (with no batteries in it) pretending to talk into it like Kamala with her cell phone and earbuds talking to Michelle Obama.
At the same time, two illegal criminal aliens are abducting school age girls in Takoma Park but Myorkass says "hey, they're here and nothing we can do about it"

SEE!!! I banged my head on that sign too many times...... at the Foxy Fish in Charlotte Hall.
How do you know the orange sign is slow?

National Radio Day GIF
How You Doin Kiss GIF

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Jenny Hayden : Oh, for your information pal, that was a *yellow* light back there! Starman : I watched you very carefully. Red light stop, green light go, yellow light go very fast.
Damn, that’s a blast from the past.