Artemis I Launch countdown

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Well, the moons hollow, right? Filled to the brim with aliens, aint it? I saw that movie :)
Me too.

index.jpg

Clem72

No, spend US money to make sure that China's not alone up there. From, a military standpoint it is the ultimate high ground. From an economic standpoint, it's the launch pad to untold material resources. This is literally who's deciding who's going to colonize the next new world. All of which ignores the fact that the survival of the human species long-term requires us to expand off of this one planet. And the longer we wait to do it rhe less likely it is that we will muster the will and resources to do so. But I do agree the government's role should be fostering commercial entities moving out on this, but there's also science and research to be done that can aid in that. Act more like NACA and less like NASA.

We're not going to do it with repurposed 1970s/80s rockets and billion dollar launch vehicles. They should slap Shelby once for every dollar wasted on this project.

glhs837

Power with Control
We're not going to do it with repurposed 1970s/80s rockets and billion dollar launch vehicles. They should slap Shelby once for every dollar wasted on this project.
Oh, I agree. The Senate Lunch System was a bad idea from Go.