As If They Haven"t Taken It Far Enough As It Is..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11383819/

Cleric offers reward for killing cartoonist

PESHAWAR, Pakistan - A Pakistani cleric announced a $1 million bounty for killing a cartoonist who drew the Prophet Muhammad caricatures, as thousands rallied across the country Friday and authorities arrested scores of protesters.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Just shows the world what killers they are. Have we ever put a bounty on anyone? Probably so. Maybe we're killers too?

bcp

In My Opinion
lets all take up a collection and see if we can find 1.5 million to kill the cleric.

then after he is dead, we pack him into the hollowed out body of a pig and use it for a coffin.

I hope all of his virgins would be 800lb old women that are only virgin because they were too damn ugly to get laid while alive.

Angel

~*~*~
And the Holier-Then-Thou prove, yet again, how Holy-They-Aren't... I can't care anymore because it just pisses me off too much.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What's the big deal?

It's not like they had a hunting accident or something TRULY vile...I mean, the guys a cleric hiring out a few murders. Big whoop.

Let's not act like he's Dick Cheney here people. Calm...breathe...

smashpumpkin

I think that we should respect the beliefs of Muslims even if we don't understand them. Most of them believe a drawing of Mohammed is considered blaphemy. It may be another case of miscommunication. I am not sure the Halifax student should be punished because he has a right to free speech. Other newpapers who published the cartoon such as Danish newpaper should be able to appologize if they did not understand the contreversy they started. Then again, when is the press ever held accountable?

bcp

In My Opinion
smashpumpkin said:
I think that we should respect the beliefs of Muslims even if we don't understand them.
I honestly believe that we should show somebody respect when it is earned and deserved.
So far, the towel wrappers have not earned respect from the world, all they have earned is the right to limp away with my shoe stuck up their behind.

I work hard to earn respect from the people I deal with on a day to day basis, and I just refuse to give any to someone that demands it with no reason.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If I started a religion that said...

smashpumpkin said:
I think that we should respect the beliefs of Muslims even if we don't understand them. Most of them believe a drawing of Mohammed is considered blaphemy. It may be another case of miscommunication. I am not sure the Halifax student should be punished because he has a right to free speech. Other newpapers who published the cartoon such as Danish newpaper should be able to appologize if they did not understand the contreversy they started. Then again, when is the press ever held accountable?

...hijacking airplanes and crashing them into buildings with the intent of maiming and killing as many innocent men, women and children as possible is blasphemy, should everyone respect that, even if they don't agree or understand? I mean, it would be my religion and all...

bcp

In My Opinion
Larry Gude said:
...hijacking airplanes and crashing them into buildings with the intent of maiming and killing as many innocent men, women and children as possible is blasphemy, should everyone respect that, even if they don't agree or understand? I mean, it would be my religion and all...
as long as you know that I would wish that your 72 virgins all look like rosanne barr after a dunkin donut grand opening.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What are you talking about?

bcp said:
as long as you know that I would wish that your 72 virgins all look like rosanne barr after a dunkin donut grand opening.

Gudism ain't stupid. My faith says that I get to spend eternity surrounded by sluts. Experienced sluts. Smokin' hot boob job sluts. And beer. And my amps and guitars...and...

bcp

In My Opinion
Larry Gude said:
Gudism ain't stupid. My faith says that I get to spend eternity surrounded by sluts. Experienced sluts. Smokin' hot boob job sluts. And beer. And my amps and guitars...and...
where does your church meet,, Im converting as I type.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Apparently, it is the nature of these people to use shock and violence to make their point.
When is the rest of the world going to stand up and say we won't tolerate that barbaric behavior?

Stomp, shout, act deeply offended - Ok - I can understand that. But they are telling the rest of us how extremist they really are.

It knows no boundaries, it seems. How long can any of us stay pizzed off over an insult?

To them, it goes on and on and on.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Penn said:
Apparently, it is the nature of these people to use shock and violence to make their point.
When is the rest of the world going to stand up and say we won't tolerate that barbaric behavior?

Stomp, shout, act deeply offended - Ok - I can understand that. But they are telling the rest of us how extremist they really are.

It knows no boundaries, it seems. How long can any of us stay pizzed off over an insult?

To them, it goes on and on and on.
Please maintain your political correctness....:smack:

Mikeinsmd

smashpumpkin said:
:smack: :buttkick: :smack: You hang out with schizo & rocknroll doncha? :duh:

I've called em right from the beginning!! Gimmee the codes & watch me annihilate the entire region!! :yay:
Oh btw, let us know when you graduate 3rd grade.

BOOM!!

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Dutch6 said:
Please maintain your political correctness....:smack:
Hmmmm, is that what they taught you at your house, when you were a boy? :lmao:

That's part of the problem, as I see it. We're so damn afraid to say what we feel about a given situation.

"Either stop the escalation of the hatred going on, or we, the civilized world will come over there and kick your stupid azzes!"

What part of that would they not understand?

Of course, we would then have to have the cojones to follow through..............

bcp

In My Opinion
Mikeinsmd said:
Gimmee the codes & watch me annihilate the entire region!!
at least the sign changes for the newest exports would be cheap for them..
Gas, to glass is not that much of a change,, two letters.

smashpumpkin

Mikeinsmd said:
:smack: :buttkick: :smack: You hang out with schizo & rocknroll doncha? :duh:

I've called em right from the beginning!! Gimmee the codes & watch me annihilate the entire region!! :yay:
Oh btw, let us know when you graduate 3rd grade.

BOOM!!
nah i h8 it wen we say "them" cuz we have 99.9% the same DNA. we all have emotions and feelings and beliefs. yea, the terrorists suck but thats not all Muslims. i mean, think bout stuff that goes on in our country like columbine.. should we h8 all highschool students jus bc of wut a few of em did? should we kill all preists bc a few of em took advantage of their power?

btw- i'll graduate 3rd grade in june :)

Angel

~*~*~
smashpumpkin said:
nah i h8 it wen we say "them" cuz we have 99.9% the same DNA. we all have emotions and feelings and beliefs. yea, the terrorists suck but thats not all Muslims. i mean, think bout stuff that goes on in our country like columbine.. should we h8 all highschool students jus bc of wut a few of em did? should we kill all preists bc a few of em took advantage of their power?

btw- i'll graduate 3rd grade in june :)
If you could speak in full sentences... Then I might give an eff about what you are saying. You do nobody justice with your "h8" speak. Spell it out. :burning:

Mikeinsmd

smashpumpkin said:
nah i h8 it wen we say "them" cuz we have 99.9% the same DNA. we all have emotions and feelings and beliefs. yea, the terrorists suck but thats not all Muslims. i mean, think bout stuff that goes on in our country like columbine.. should we h8 all highschool students jus bc of wut a few of em did? should we kill all preists bc a few of em took advantage of their power? btw- i'll graduate 3rd grade in june :)
I do NOT have any of your DNA.... :nono: :bonk: :doh: :dork: :shortbus: :smack: :buttkick: