Asphalt company

Pete

Repete
Speedy70 said:
Well, ours is a shared driveway, but we just got our little "parking" section done (about 50 x 25). It was just under half of your quote. We didn't go with Copenhaver.
Mine isn't that much bigger than yours. I think they were too busy and didn't want to do it unless I wanted to pay big bucks.

Pete said:
Mine isn't that much bigger than yours. I think they were too busy and didn't want to do it unless I wanted to pay big bucks.

We had Copenhaver come out to do a quote. They wanted a few extra hundred than the company we went with (A+ Paving in Hughesville).

Pete

Repete
Speedy70 said:
We had Copenhaver come out to do a quote. They wanted a few extra hundred than the company we went with (A+ Paving in Hughesville).
Ah, cool name though...Copenhaver. Kinda rolls off the tongue...Copenhaver.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Does anyone have the phone ## for Thompson Paving which I believe is in LaPlata or Waldorf??? We lost the ## when our old computer died. They were very reasonable when we had paving done at our previous home a few years ago.

msp0833

Do not use Southern Maryland Paving

Do not use Southern Maryland Paving. I had my driveway paved by SOuthern Maryland Paving earlier this year and have had a horiible experiennce. They did not prep the area properly and I have numerous drainage area problems and one spot that is already sinking. Look other places, heared A+ paving was pretty good.