Assassin's Creed

warneckutz

I HIGHLY suggest picking this one up. This game is FUN! Great storyline too (at least through what I've seen).

Kerad

I HIGHLY suggest picking this one up. This game is FUN! Great storyline too (at least through what I've seen).

Hell yea!

Too many "Oh WOW!!!" episodes to mention. :cheers:

November is kind to us (360 owners). COD 4, Assassin's Creed, and Mass Effect next week.

This is after GH III in October.

:yahoo:!!!

warneckutz

Hell yea!

Too many "Oh WOW!!!" episodes to mention. :cheers:

November is kind to us (360 owners). COD 4, Assassin's Creed, and Mass Effect next week.

This is after GH III in October.

:yahoo:!!!

AC has to be #1 on my list right now, there's so much you can do and it never gets old.

Kerad

AC has to be #1 on my list right now, there's so much you can do and it never gets old.

Agreed.

Assassin's Creed is THE example of what "next" gen is about.

:yay:

When you compare animation to Oblivion (not that I'm not happy with what that game is)....it's like comparing video to a kid's coloring book.

:cheers:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Well I got it last week for my PS3. I am guessing everyone else has it for the 360.

I am having problems with the game freezing. Locks up during a jump from roof tops, funny thing is I can still change the camera angle. The reset button on the controller doesn't work :confused:

I also picked up Medal of Honor. Great game :yay: except level 8 won't load... dang thing freezes up at the load screen.

I looked on the PS forums, looks like a few other people are having the problem. I do not see a resolution though.

Anyone else having these problems?

S

Special_K44

Agreed.

Assassin's Creed is THE example of what "next" gen is about.

:yay:

When you compare animation to Oblivion (not that I'm not happy with what that game is)....it's like comparing video to a kid's coloring book.

:cheers:

OMG - I said out loud and now my son is foaming at the mouth for it. It is one of his santa presents - yes he still sorta believes he is only 11.

Kerad

Well I got it last week for my PS3. I am guessing everyone else has it for the 360.

I am having problems with the game freezing. Locks up during a jump from roof tops, funny thing is I can still change the camera angle. The reset button on the controller doesn't work :confused:

I also picked up Medal of Honor. Great game :yay: except level 8 won't load... dang thing freezes up at the load screen.

I looked on the PS forums, looks like a few other people are having the problem. I do not see a resolution though.

Anyone else having these problems?

I haven't had any problems with AC on the 360, though I'm not very far into it. Was away from the Box for Thanksgiving week, and then picked up Mass Effect.

I'm going to have to schedule a rotation between those two and COD 4...or else I'll forget what I'm doing in all of 'em.