Asthma

M

Mousebaby

Is anyone else's asthma really giving them he** lately?

It seems just two hours after using my inhaler I am smothering again. Just curious if anyone else is suffering worse with allergies and such this year or is it just me? :frown:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Is anyone else's asthma really giving them he** lately?

It seems just two hours after using my inhaler I am smothering again. Just curious if anyone else is suffering worse with allergies and such this year or is it just me? :frown:

You've got company :love: the pollen count has been high lately, main contributer: Cedar​

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
My asthma has been kicking up a lot lately. I also take singualire and I had just seen on TV that there is complications with it. Great.

M

Mousebaby

My asthma has been kicking up a lot lately. I also take singualire and I had just seen on TV that there is complications with it. Great.

OH CRAP! What is the complication??? My son takes it! :faint:

ocean733

I take Zyrtec, Singulair and Flonase.

Nothing. I'm sneezing my head off and blowing my nose like crazy. :bawl:

M

Mousebaby

I have been taking Zyrtec and Flonase too. I also have been using my inhaler a lot lately. I have maybe used this thing twice in the past year up until last month. That's when I have had to use it several times a day.

Yeah, after I said that I hit google for anything I could find. He has been on it for a while. I would think if there was any problems like that I would have seen symptoms of it by now. That just scared the crap out of me though! :phew:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I have been taking Zyrtec and Flonase too. I also have been using my inhaler a lot lately. I have maybe used this thing twice in the past year up until last month. That's when I have had to use it several times a day.

Yeah, after I said that I hit google for anything I could find. He has been on it for a while. I would think if there was any problems like that I would have seen symptoms of it by now. That just scared the crap out of me though! :phew:

Zyrtec is outragious over the counter. I take Advair and singuliar everyday and albuterol when needed. Lately it has been needed a lot.

ocean733

I sneezed so many times in a row while driving the other day that I know that I was in danger of getting in an accident. :bawl:

K

Kain99

I am so sick I can hardly breath. I'm not sure if it's allergies or a nasty cold. I feel for ya. :love:

T

toppick08

I guess this would be the wrong thread to say I feel great ??

Callie girl

Interesting, I usually take Singular in Spring till Fall for my allergy induced to asthma. I haven't heard anything on it. Haven't had problems with it flaring up yet.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

Zyrtec is outragious over the counter. I take Advair and singuliar everyday and albuterol when needed. Lately it has been needed a lot.

I use Flonase, Astelin, Singulair, Allegra-D and Bromfenex regularly - every day for allergies. I use Advair (& Singulair helps), Albuterol (if I have to) and a nebulizer/breathing treatments for my asthma when necessary. And I get allergy shots.**(the house we rent is old, lots of mold, we live in the woods, pollen, and I smoke and so on - though we have air purifyers on 2/3 floors we use.)**

I have had to use an additional OTC antihistamine, occasionally, as my eyes have been spigots and my face swelling and so on, every day when I take the girls to the park. :bawl: It's seriously crazy.

ShyGirl

I use Allegra-D everyday.

I recently started to supplement with Sudafed, which knocks away the itchy eyes and sneezing. (The over-the-counter stuff doesn't work worth a crap. I have to use the behind the counter version.)

When it's damp out, I use an albuterol inhaler.

When I am very congested, I use a saline rinse and then use Flonase.

When I am really runny, and it feels like it's in my nose, throat and chest/lungs, I use a saline rinse and then take Mucinex.

It looks like this is gonna be a baaaad allergy season!

SAB

Shirley
My 5 year old son's allergies are terrible right now too. We nebulize him with pulmicort and albuteral all during spring and fall. We've tried singulair and others meds. The doctor prescribed Allegra last week but because Zyrtec is available OTC now, we are having to jump through hoops to get insurance to pay for it. The doctor gave us samples and it seems to make a difference -- so does a few days worth of steroids. He says "I'm all better now, are I?" :smooch:

Callie girl

My 5 year old son's allergies are terrible right now too. We nebulize him with pulmicort and albuteral all during spring and fall. We've tried singulair and others meds. The doctor prescribed Allegra last week but because Zyrtec is available OTC now, we are having to jump through hoops to get insurance to pay for it. The doctor gave us samples and it seems to make a difference -- so does a few days worth of steroids. He says "I'm all better now, are I?" :smooch:

I feel bad for the kids, my son was on the pulmicort and albuteral for a while and he seems to have out grown it and only 4 almost 5. They say it can come back, I hope not