Atlanta 25 Feburary Race #2

homedepot20

FORD appears to be the car , this year ! Might have to switch my loyality from JGR Toyota to Stewart/Haas Ford

homedepot20

Congrats to :cheers: Calvcopf & OldHillCrestGuy on picking WINNER ! OHCG do you follow Calvcopf to the same toilet stall also !:lmao: Seems you pick whatever Calvcopf picks !

Last edited:

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Atlanta
Calvcopf 2+7=9
OldHillCrestGuy 2+7=9
Stgislander 1+3=4
HomeDepot20 1+2=3
Monello 0+0= 0

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Congrats to :cheers: Calvcopf & OldHillCrestGuy on picking WINNER ! OHCG do you follow Calvcopf to the same toilet stall also !:lmao: Seems you pick whatever Calvcopf picks !

Watch it Homie, check it out Calvcopf edited his pick just before the race started, my picks were already in. He's the one who's following me to the john. I just logged on today since the race thinking I'm pulling away from the pack already like I did in my Championship season, from the first race till the last race. I saw where he had picked Treux, who I was going to pick to win, but after his team got in trouble and he went back to starting like 35th or so, I thought well Harvick won Saturday maybe he can also win Sunday. Did not watch the race and did not know who won till after midnight while watching something on ESPN and they were scrolling scores and sports result across the bottom of the screen. I thought I had gotten 5 points on Calvcopf, but no the sneak was afraid and changed his picks
I will accept your forthcoming apology Homie about the toilet stall, he's the one following me I was in there first. OH I see your off to your classic good starts again. LMAO