Attack Iraq

Christy

b*tch rocket
this is one of the things that irritates me about the whole political game ... these idiots forget that, while there are different political affiliations, we are all supposed to be on the same side here, and it does noone any good to leak sensitive info to the press; it puts a lot of our troops at risk, it puts our spies at risk and it puts informants at risk. without a constant flow of information (yes, sometimes from unsavory characters) we have what we had almost a year ago. Then, congress and senate members get snippity b/c they are given all the info ... that's why there are committees within these two bodies ... now, if only they can keep their traps shut for a change

Personally, I think they just can't help themselves. They have never ever been able to keep their traps shut. They like standing in front of the camera getting as much attention as they can. I was thrilled when Bush slammed the door in their face to all the classified briefings after 9/11 when one of them (who I thing was GOP) was bragging to the press about our wonderful intelligence agencies listening in on terrorist cell phone conversations. They can be such morons!