Attack of the Brown Clowns and their Dilemma

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
The obvious is you started your attacks around the same time the Fritz threads started appearing.
So was I supposed to start "attacking" you before you got here? :confused: :lol:

Without the pack, you're just a harmless, unprotected, out of state, catboy.
I shut you up pretty well in that other thread without help. :biggrin:

But hey, for "the pack" you describe, I can't help it if the majority of posters happen to agree you are a lying, hypocritical, delusional a-hole. :shrug:

tigerbug

Stop crying - you are crying almost as much as the village idiot did - Sammy the bull knew when the jig was up.

Themis

Stop crying - you are crying almost as much as the village idiot did> 4814.jpg < Ricky the bull knew when the jig was up. Drug%20Dealer%20Payola.jpg Drug%20Dealer%20Got%202%20Days%20in%20Jail.jpg

NOT%20GUILTY%20is%20Fritz%20Toast175.jpg
Themis;]Clem_Shady;4413002]Saint Mary's County State's Attorney Richard Fritz has lost the election.

His staff have gathered to inform of the landslide loss.

Fritz begins to freak out about what brought him down.

Annoying_Boy;4413871]remember everyone, this is just a political parody, it isn't real.

Clem's Missing video
YouTube - State's Attorney Richard Fritz Jails His Election Opponent

Annoying_Boy;4414998]notice this is a fictional political parody.

this is Clem's latest Fritz parody of Fritz holding an awards ceremony for the newspaper capers.

Mattingly's Career Accomplishments

10 Published Case Opinions (most in So. Md.)
Jury Verdict Record
President, SMC Bar Association
Governor, Md. State Bar Association
Fellow, Md. Bar Foundation (top 1% of lawyers demonstrating integrity & dedication)
Cases before:
United States Supreme Court
Md. Court of Appeals
Md. Court of Special Appeals
Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals

Goals
Will increase efficiency of staff through reduce staff, supervision, and training. St. Mary's Co has the largest staff of proscecutors per capita of any County in MD, with one of the lowest conviction rates in the State.

Will work to decrease incidents of Domestic Violence through Counseling, Protection, and if necessary stiffer Punishment Programs.

Will work to help Juvenile Offenders get back on right track with Education, Job Training, and Counseling Programs.

Will not offer Repeat Offenders, Career Criminals, Major Crime Offenders, and Drug Dealers slap on wrist plea bargains.

Will continue with programs like Project Graduation, and the County Bad Check Program.

Annoying_Boy

So was I supposed to start "attacking" you before you got here? :confused: :lol:

I shut you up pretty well in that other thread without help. :biggrin:

But hey, for "the pack" you describe, I can't help it if the majority of posters happen to agree you are a lying, hypocritical, delusional a-hole. :shrug:

In your little mind you did catboy.

Where are the videos now?

Still on youtube, right?

Still on here, right?

Some shutup job.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Where are the videos now?

Still on youtube, right?

Still on here, right?

Some shutup job.

yawn. You really need some help in the creative writing department. About that high school education you missed out on.....:eyebrow:

Annoying_Boy

yawn. You really need some help in the creative writing department. About that high school education you missed out on.....:eyebrow:

I know you've got that dyslexia thing going on Gilligan, but high school education levels, creative writing etc are nothing more than you trying to cause a diversion from the intended discussion purpose of the thread.

What do you self-proclaimed English professor Nazis call it?

An Ad-hominen attack?

The-TRUTH

I know you've got that dyslexia thing going on Gilligan, but high school education levels, creative writing etc are nothing more than you trying to cause a diversion from the intended discussion purpose of the thread.

What do you self-proclaimed English professor Nazis call it?

An Ad-hominen attack?

Hurry Up you Still have time A$$boy

Attachments

• A$$Boy.JPG
    A$$Boy.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 42

Themis

Clem_Shady;4413002]Saint Mary's County State's Attorney Richard Fritz has lost the election.

Fritz begins to freak out about what brought him down. george1.jpg I"ll slap that Azzi Fritzer silly when I see him

Annoying_Boy;4413871]remember everyone, this is just a political parody, it isn't real.

Clem's Missing video

this is Clem's latest Fritz parody of Fritz holding an awards ceremony for the newspaper capers.

Themis;4411272]
One of the best thing people will say about John Mattingly is "he's no quitter". He stands up to bullies, and fights them off.
John Mattingly is the right man! At the right time for Saint Mary's County!

Enough is Enough! Vote for John Mattingly State's Attorney 2010!
Crime Down 36% ?
Someone needs to tell the people of Lexington Park, especially along the Great Mills Rd Corridor that Crime is down.
That area of the County is so crime ridden that WAWA closed their store there because of the numerous Robberies, Drug Deals, and Assaults that occurred on their property. They closed the store because they feared for the safety of their employees.
WAWA is a huge chain operation that has been in business for 46 years. WAWA has closed smaller stores in inner city locations, closed old stores, and replaced them with newer larger stores.
Lexington Park, MD has the distinction of being the only location in the WAWA chain of more than 500 full size stores with gas stations that has been forced to close because of a crime problem.

We need a State's Attorney who will make sure that repeat offenders are punished, and not pampered just to get them through the system.

Jury Verdict Record
Fellow, Md. Bar Foundation (top 1% of lawyers demonstrating integrity & dedication)
Cases before:
Md. Court of Appeals

Goals
Will increase efficiency of staff through reduce staff, supervision, and training. St. Mary's Co has the largest staff of proscecutors per capita of any County in MD, with one of the lowest conviction rates in the State.

Will work to decrease incidents of Domestic Violence through Counseling, Protection, and if necessary stiffer Punishment Programs.

Will work to help Juvenile Offenders get back on right track with Education, Job Training, and Counseling Programs.

Will not offer Repeat Offenders, Career Criminals, Major Crime Offenders, and Drug Dealers slap on wrist plea bargains.

Will continue with programs like Project Graduation, and the County Bad Check Program.

jw-sm.jpg ]I'm Voting for Mattngly, and you should too Pilgrim

The-TRUTH

The Enterprise
Top News
Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2010

By JOHN WHARTON
Staff writer

Posted at 3:45 p.m. Wednesday
Breaking News

Prince George's Circuit Court Judge Sean Wallace
sentenced Daniel J Brown to two years in prison
on a conviction for conspiring to unlawfully
affix a public seal to a deed,
plus six months in jail for two other offenses.

Judge Wallace says
St. Mary's state's attorney candidate
John A Mattingly also tried to cheat people

"The two of you together did operate your business corruptly,"
"in an effort to cheat other people."

and he barred Brown from having any contact with John Mattingly
after Brown is released from custody and begins five years
of supervised probation.

full story located at link below

Brown sentenced to two years in prison

Attachments

• A$$Boy.JPG
    A$$Boy.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 25

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
The County Times
Thursday Oct 21, 2010
By Guy Leonard
Staff Writer

Brown Gets Two Years

Daniel Jason Brown, the man who was indicted
along with Democrat candidate for state’s
attorney John Andrew Mattingly for theft, land
fraud and witness tampering charges, was sentenced

to two years in prison by Judge Sean Wallace

Prosecutor Renee Joy told Judge Sean Wallace
on Wednesday that despite the long investigation
into Brown’s activities, the defendant continued
to feel no remorse for what he had done.

“His work ethic has proven to be short cuts
and scamming people and lining his pockets,” Joy
said. “He honestly believes he’s above the law.”

“This was an effort… to influence corruptly
those witnesses,” Wallace said. “I frankly don’t
think you’re the instigator in any of these things,
but you played a major role.”
As part of the terms of Brown’s sentence,
Wallace ordered him to pay restitution to victims
in the contracting case as well as to have
no contact with Mattingly, who he alluded to as
the “other instigator” in the events leading up to
Wednesday’s hearing.

“The two of you together did operate your
businesses … corruptly, falsely in an effort to
cheat other people,” Wallace said.

See full story go to link below see page nine

http://countytimes.somd.com/archive/2010/10-oct/2010-10-21.pdf

Themis

Clem_Shady;4413002]Saint Mary's County State's Attorney Richard Fritz has lost the election.

Fritz begins to freak out about what brought him down.

Clem's Missing video

Jury Verdict Record
Cases before:
Md. Court of Appeals

Goals

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Okay, let me check that thread again...

Nope, you ran away alright. After my last post, tigerbug posted then 57Chevy did. Did you perhaps hide a monumentally lame comeback in one of your several dozen other threads?

You didn't give so much as a warning that you were bailing, like Gilligan... you just quit. So among being a lying, hypocritical, delusional a-hole, you now have the great honor of being recognized as a quitter. :yay: :lol:

Some shutup job.
As I have been trying to tell you, I don't control those things. I directed you to the story [that you refused to read] about similar videos being pulled, but I'm not the one pulling them. If they're still up, that means Constantin/YT haven't found them yet. That does not exactly equate to a 'win' for you. :rolleyes:

tom88

Yesterday was a celebratory day for the members of the Fritz Cartel and it's former campaign worker that operate in here, as they were joyously celebrating Brown getting sentenced to two years in jail.

It's all in here, but it's easy to get the picture:

http://forums.somd.com/elections/216038-brown-sentenced-two-years-prison.html

But isn't this a dilemma for this merry band of Fritz bullies?

What happened to PG County having such a horrible justice system that gave Mattingly a pass?

"The prosecutor took a dive. I've never seen the likes of such in my life," Fritz said Friday at his office, comparing the result to the acquittal in 1995 of an ex-NFL player on murder charges."

And the cop who won't tell us if he was a newspaper caper:

Fritz: ‘Prosecutor took a dive' in case against Mattingly

Perfectly qualified for case

Wait, wasn't it the same judge that sentenced Brown?

What are we left with then?

If the same prosecutor and same judge acquit Mattingly, then Fritz throws a media tantrum and attacks the prosecutor as does the Fritz Cartel forum goons.

But when the same judge gives Brown two years with the same prosecutor, then all of the sudden the justice system in PG County is now great instead of the sucky place that the Frirtz Cartel portrayed it as before.

It really isn't hard to spot how the game is played here, is it?

"Uh, we don't really like Fritz, but we're gonna vote for him because Mattingly is worst."

"We're voting for Fritz because even though he sucks, Clem and his crew have posted so many bad things about him (true things) that he deserves our vote just to piss them off."

:killingme

I know you aren't really about fair and balanced, but in an effort to be that, the articles you cite have nothing to do with Judge Wallace. The prosecutor in this case didn't do her job evidently when according to the enterprise this morning she indicated to Brown that he would get 30 days with work release.

Judge Wallace, who is highly respected saw this for what it is. Two people, including Mattingly scamming people out of their money.

Annoying_Boy

I know you aren't really about fair and balanced, but in an effort to be that, the articles you cite have nothing to do with Judge Wallace. The prosecutor in this case didn't do her job evidently when according to the enterprise this morning she indicated to Brown that he would get 30 days with work release.

Judge Wallace, who is highly respected saw this for what it is. Two people, including Mattingly scamming people out of their money.

Dear Fair and Balanced,

Why did the judge allow Mattingly to be acquitted of all charges?

Spin it. Twist it. Balance it. Do whatever to it. It's still a dilemma for the Fritz Cartel, isn't it?

Because Mattingly wasn't guilty and Fritz threw his public tantrum.

:yikes:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dear Fair and Balanced,

Why did the judge allow Mattingly to be acquitted of all charges?

Spin it. Twist it. Balance it. Do whatever to it. It's still a dilemma for the Fritz Cartel, isn't it?

Because Mattingly wasn't guilty and Fritz threw his public tantrum.

:yikes:

Dear Idiot;

Read a basic primer about our judicial system so that you might actually be able to answer your own stupid question; no judge was involved in the decision not to prosecute the batch of charges.:whistle:.

Themis

Dear Idiot;

Read a basic primer about our judicial system so that you might actually be able to answer your own stupid question; no judge was involved in the decision not to prosecute the batch of charges.:whistle:.

Generally I ignore what you put up Clem_Shady but in this case..
You are absolutely correct. Rick Fritz and his friends raped Carla Bailey. Most true countians know that as a truth. My sister who knew them both well had absolutely no doubt that's what happened.

:coffee: