Auntie Em!!! Auntie Em!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No damage in the close vicinity of my mom's in Solomons, but I haven't looked at FB for pics yet this morning. No word from my neighbor, so everything must be ok at home. Sis did call to tell me that she had stepped out on her deck to take down her umbrella, but it was so windy she stepped back into the house. As soon as she shut the door, her umbrella shot up about 30 feet and blew into the woods. :yiles:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Hallelujah there is a GOD!

1.7" of rain at the farm in Scotland.
3.3" of rain at my house in Dameron.

I don't see any wind damage in my area. Yet.
My rain gauge reset at midnight, so not sure what the total was. About 2" up to 10pm, then another .4" after midnight.

Like you, I'll take it. My front weeds (ie lawn) was crunchy when I walked on it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I spoke with my neighbor, she said that when she was out with her dog this morning, she heard a huge crack and saw a huge branch break off and crash into the woods behind my house. Glad that's where it happened.

gemma_rae

No damage in the close vicinity of my mom's in Solomons, but I haven't looked at FB for pics yet this morning. No word from my neighbor, so everything must be ok at home. Sis did call to tell me that she had stepped out on her deck to take down her umbrella, but it was so windy she stepped back into the house. As soon as she shut the door, her umbrella shot up about 30 feet and blew into the woods. :yiles:
Yiles :lol: is right!
(Not quite sure what it means though)

Getting impaled by an umbrella is no fun at all! Glad sis is okay!:huggy:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Holy Carp. That was a pretty good blast of wind. Lost power for a second, Starlink is still offline.
Had just finished making dinner when we lost power. Only for a second but I was glad dinner was done just in case it did it again for longer. Loud crack of thunder woke me up around 10pm last night and it was pouring rain when I got up for work at 2:15am.