Votes: 3 6.5%
  • More than 20 years ago.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Never.

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
J

jjsmommy99

How do you figure? Having filed a claim does not mean that one is a crappy driver. In the case I mentioned, my wife was hit by someone who ran a red light. We still had to file a claim even though the red light runner was at fault.

Don't mind Andy...he jumps in everyone's sh!t with his nonsense.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Well the survey didnt ask what type of claim they filed numbnuts :duh:

There is a difference...Comprehensive ( hail, glass, hitting a deer, fire, theft, etc) are no fault claims and do not effect your premium or driving record at all.

This is what the whole thing's about.

Unless you have had a claim or two you wouldn't know nothing of State Farms business practices.

Because they allowed you to give them money for 15 or 20 years doesn't make them a great company.:dork:

Do you really think that people go 20 years without a claim? Whatever you're smoking, pass it over here!

They aren't the best, but they are better than most. Definitely not in the "suck" category.

:yeahthat: I want some of it to when you're done. :cool:

:roflmao:

I've been driving over 20 years and I've never put in a claim and I've never been in an accident.

My wife was hit by another car 17 years ago and she's never put in a claim.

My father and my mother have been driving for over 40 years and neither of them has ever been involved in an accident or had a claim.

I think you and Andy need to question your motor skills or the both of you need to lay off the pot.

See, because TheJudge has never filed a claim for anything, he's the perfect driver and anyone who has had to file a claim is a crappy driver. :rolleyes: