AZ hearing

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Thanks.

I'm so confused. Did Trump win AZ or not?

It should be decertified
They didn't follow their own laws and rules.

Attachments

• Audit AZ.jpg
    Audit AZ.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 43

Hijinx

Not another Bombshell.
I don't think I can stand another bombshell, I am shell shocked.

So many Bombshells ------------------------no explosions.

Grumpy

Cotton is up now. He is from Maryland went to Maryland University - I have heard his speeches on digital forensic auditing before and went to one in person some years ago. He is smart but boring to listen to...

He just might put me to sleep :ohwell:
I got to that point in the video and it went off..'this video is no longer available'

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Calistress

Thanks.

I'm so confused. Did Trump win AZ or not?
trump got his ass kicked. How many more times do the conservative fools need to recount before they realize trump lost. As long as the Republicans are paying for these asinine recounts and not taxpayers, count away dummies.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
trump got his ass kicked. How many more times do the conservative fools need to recount before they realize trump lost. As long as the Republicans are paying for these asinine recounts and not taxpayers, count away dummies.

Only an idiot can look at what was presented and think all was fair and on the up and up because it clearly wasn't.

Who knows what will come of this report but the fact that somebody went in just prior to having to hand over the information to the audit and deleted 100's of thousands of files is shady and criminal. That needs to be investigated.

Remember Americans were told "most secure election ever." This was not the case! The count only shows they had ballets that supported the count so they did a great job backfilling. Yeah for them - it is only when you look at the ballets closely do you find duplicates, people who voted in multiple counties, dead votes, ghost votes and the findings are deeply concerning. Hardly an election on the up and up.

If I was going to identify myself to any party, I would say I am a Constitutional Conservative and think the Federal government needs to be striped of all responsibilities that don't involve our national security. The way it was originally supposed to be.

I have given much though to this and have been on this forum for decades. I am sure people have seen my views change over the decades but right now, our Federal government looks like a criminal enterprise. Constitutional Conservative methods would have steered us far away from where we are now if it was properly put in play. As it is now, you cannot tell the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Forget Trump - it doesn't bother you at all that they've counted at least 3 times and come up with a different total each time?

Or does the bigger picture just not register with you?

Calistress

Forget Trump - it doesn't bother you at all that they've counted at least 3 times and come up with a different total each time?

Does it not bother you that conservatives hired Cyber Ninjas - obscure contractors backed by conspiracy-chasing funders - who used bizarre, unreliable methods to document personal voter information, and tabulate ballots? Would you have had a problem if a group funded by the Black Panthers or BLM were hired by Democrats to document personal voter information, and tabulate your ballots? You're a damn liar if you say you wouldn't.

Hijinx

As Dakota says, This Administration and this Congress look like a criminal enterprise.
BECAUSE IT IS.

This administration does not pay any attention to what the people of the United States want.
They merely raise our taxes, fill the country with illegals, and turn over billion of dollars in weapons over to our enemies.

It appears like they can do anything they like and not worry about being re-elected because they control the ballots.
As long as they control the voting machines and the crooked ballots they are guaranteed to be elected.
We need an honest election or we are dead ducks.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Again, I want TWO easily obtained numbers.

1 - How many registered voters do you have?

2 - How many votes were cast?

And I want it by voting district, not state.

You had more votes cast than registered voters? They all get tossed, no way to know in an anonymous vote which ones are good and which ones were not. You couldn't keep a better eye on your voting procedures than this, you don't get a second chance.

Calistress

As Dakota says, This Administration and this Congress look like a criminal enterprise.
BECAUSE IT IS.

This administration does not pay any attention to what the people of the United States want.
They merely raise our taxes, fill the country with illegals, and turn over billion of dollars in weapons over to our enemies.

It appears like they can do anything they like and not worry about being re-elected because they control the ballots.
As long as they control the voting machines and the crooked ballots they are guaranteed to be elected.
We need an honest election or we are dead ducks.
The only elections your fragile egos will believe are the ones in which you win. Conservatives are dying off. Face it - the majority of you trumpers are old as hell and not too many of you are in the best of health. The other great thing is the majority of you don't believe in science or vaccines. I'd say things are looking up!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does it not bother you that conservatives hired Cyber Ninjas - obscure contractors backed by conspiracy-chasing funders - who used bizarre, unreliable methods to document personal voter information, and tabulate ballots?

If that's true, then why did they come up with more Biden votes?

Also I have to laugh at your hysterical talking points - straight out of Vox. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the majority of you trumpers are old as hell and not too many of you are in the best of health.

:roflmao:

Don't get out much, do you? Especially considering that your president is Joe Biden and your queen is Nancy Pelosi. :lol:

You are a ridiculous little person spewing nonsensical talking points that you pulled from some silly blog. I'd post pics of young, black, and female Trump supporters but I don't want you to hurt yourself coming up with a rejoinder.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Again, I want TWO easily obtained numbers.

1 - How many registered voters do you have?

2 - How many votes were cast?

And I want it by voting district, not state.

You had more votes cast than registered voters? They all get tossed, no way to know in an anonymous vote which ones are good and which ones were not. You couldn't keep a better eye on your voting procedures than this, you don't get a second chance.

This seems like a very simple solution, which is why they won't do it.