Baby Feet

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's a foot peel treatment - I got it at Amazon. You wear these little chemical filled plastic booties for an hour, then rinse your feet well, and in 4 - 7 days all that nasty dead alligator skin will peel right off your tootsies and leave you with amazing smooth feets.

I did my first one this morning. It doesn't hurt or feel like anything at all, but you do want to wear socks over the plastic booties while you're "processing" because they're quite slippery. When I rinsed my feet off, the heels were dry and somewhat flaky, looked waterlogged, but not uncomfortable or anything like that.

Has anyone done this before? I can't wait until that crap starts peeling off! :cartwheel:

frequentflier

happy to be living
It's a foot peel treatment - I got it at Amazon. You wear these little chemical filled plastic booties for an hour, then rinse your feet well, and in 4 - 7 days all that nasty dead alligator skin will peel right off your tootsies and leave you with amazing smooth feets.

I did my first one this morning. It doesn't hurt or feel like anything at all, but you do want to wear socks over the plastic booties while you're "processing" because they're quite slippery. When I rinsed my feet off, the heels were dry and somewhat flaky, looked waterlogged, but not uncomfortable or anything like that.

Has anyone done this before? I can't wait until that crap starts peeling off! :cartwheel:

Someone on the forum mentioned years ago about using castor oil on your feet, cover with socks and go to bed. Do it for a few nights and it makes your feet smooth.
Sounds a lot better than chemicals!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They are starting to get weird already and look pretty gnarly. The heels are raggedier than usual and I'll have to be careful in bed so I don't accidentally disembowel Monello. But apparently this is normal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Someone on the forum mentioned years ago about using castor oil on your feet, cover with socks and go to bed. Do it for a few nights and it makes your feet smooth.
Sounds a lot better than chemicals!

I will start doing that after I get rid of the icky.

PJay

I know someone that uses pliers....or some scary looking tool, to cut their toenails. I stare in disbelief.

Roman

I use the generic Amope made by Dr. Schols. I just love it. I'd be skeered to use a foot peel!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My feet are peeling! :yahoo: This is so stupid but I was totally excited to see dead skin peeling off of my cruddy feet. :dye:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I've had a foot smoother thingy in my shower for years - so long I can't remember the brand name and there isn't one stamped on the handle anywhere. It has a rough scrubby side, and a smoother (like fine sandpaper) side on a long clear acrylic type handle. It has a rope through the handle at the end which I hang in the shower. I know I've had it over 15 years and it still works great. My feets are smoothy-smooth!

It's a cross between this
Pedi2.JPG

and this (closer to this one, but the scrubby part is white)

pedi1.jpg

Booboo3604

My feet are peeling! :yahoo: This is so stupid but I was totally excited to see dead skin peeling off of my cruddy feet. :dye:

So what is your final review? Were your feet baby smooth? And if so, did it maintain, or was it like a week and looking rough again? You almost have me sold!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So what is your final review? Were your feet baby smooth? And if so, did it maintain, or was it like a week and looking rough again? You almost have me sold!

It's probably a once or twice a year thing, if you keep up with pumicing and such. When peeled, my feet were very smooth - like 20 year old princess smooth. I'm trying to remember to buff them every day, and they're still in fresh pedicure shape. So I would do it again when needed. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've used Baby Feet twice now, and I can't wait to do it again. It does - ultimately - leave your feet really silky smooth, but it takes about a week to get those results, and you have to go through a funky period of peeling dead skin.

I love it; I just wish it wasn't almost $20 per application.

BUT for best results, be sure to soak your feet for about 30 minutes to an hour before you put on the booties.