Baby Pygmy Goats

fawbc

pygmy anyone

Someones dog broke loose and killed one of our 2 little ones, now trying to find the other a friend. she is so depressed. 410-535-8661 Dennis

jedi2814

My daughter is in MW 4-H in Charles doing the horse stuff but for the goats it will be Calvert, and they will be pets only, I didn't realize at first that they can be auctioned for meat.....oh no, wouldn't let that happen. :jameo: I know we'll just fall in love with them. :huggy:

If you are showing the pygmies and don't want them auctioned you can only show in the breeding categories which will mean you have to have either unaltered males (they STINK) or females.

stmaryschick

If you are showing the pygmies and don't want them auctioned you can only show in the breeding categories which will mean you have to have either unaltered males (they STINK) or females.

most fairs around here won't let you show males in breeding classes no matter what age. In 4-H, you can show does and whethers in market classes and then pull them out of the auction.. that is unless you get champion, if that happens most county fairs make you sell it at their auction.