Baby Showers

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Since WHEN do people tell YOU that YOU must organize a baby shower???

Don't you usually volunteer for such things?

D

dems4me

Speedy70 said:
Lying isn't being nice...it's being dumb. :shrug:

I think she's just trying to spare some feelings. :shrug: BTW, is it me or have you been riding my azz around here the past two weeks? :confused: :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Since when? :lmao:

BS, be honest and tell them you don't want to do it. :shrug:
I always have trouble saying no. That's how I got stuck raising three of nomo's kids.

W

Wenchy

BS Gal said:
How do you "gracefully" refuse to host a baby shower for a co-worker? I don't mind attending a shower, but I've been asked to have it at my home, organize it, etc. I'm not interested.

Who asked you?

dems4me said:
I think she's just trying to spare some feelings. :shrug: BTW, is it me or have you been riding my azz around here the past two weeks? :confused: :lol:

I haven't been riding your azz. :paranoid: Besides, someone told me you liked that kind of stuff. :killingme

missthang

Just Giving My Opinion
Tell her that your house is going to be remodeled that week. If that doesn't work tell her "Hell NO". :smack:

D

dems4me

Speedy70 said:
I haven't been riding your azz. :paranoid: Besides, someone told me you liked that kind of stuff. :killingme

You know what... that's funny because someone just told me - don't take it personal, you've been crabby with lots of people lately. :lol: I do sincerely hope you feel better soon though whatever you are dealing with :huggy: :huggy: If you need to talk, I'm around! :huggy:

dems4me said:
You know what... that's funny because someone just told me - don't take it personal, you've been crabby with lots of people lately. :lol: I do sincerely hope you feel better soon though whatever you are dealing with :huggy: :huggy: If you need to talk, I'm around! :huggy:

I'm sure who ever told you knows me really well. :duh: BTW, I'm not dealing with anything. :shrug: Check your pm'r.

Dems, how many mpd's do you have? :confused:

Baby Showers 03-09-2007 03:11 PM
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 03:08 PM all that anger is bad for baby jesus
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 03:07 PM quit acting like you're carrying jesus in there. :
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 03:06 PM crabby patty
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 02:36 PM
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 02:35 PM Nice.

D

dems4me

Speedy70 said:
Dems, how many mpd's do you have? :confused:

Baby Showers 03-09-2007 03:11 PM
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 03:08 PM all that anger is bad for baby jesus
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 03:07 PM quit acting like you're carrying jesus in there. :
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 03:06 PM crabby patty
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 02:36 PM
Baby Showers 03-09-2007 02:35 PM Nice.

:roflmao: :paranoid: Wasn't me... I can shower you with mpd love if you like to proove it :shrug: :lol: I didn't even hit ya with green or red from me (Dems). :lol:

Hang in there. Got you'r pmer :huggy: