Baby sitters....well, kid sitters

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyone know someone that wants to watch my sweet little darlings a couple days a week? I can pay them or work out something with lessons... PM me if you want to know more. No one related to WD please.... :lmao: Transportation is imperative, and someone who knows how to get out of safety locked doorknobs a must. :howdy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Anyone know someone that wants to watch my sweet little darlings a couple days a week? I can pay them or work out something with lessons... PM me if you want to know more. No one related to WD please.... :lmao: Transportation is imperative, and someone who knows how to get out of safety locked doorknobs a must. :howdy:

That's okay, we don't work with special needs children and, obviously, if they belong to you they are special needs children! :smack: Hubby finally put your arse back to work for real? :lmao: :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
That's okay, we don't work with special needs children and, obviously, if they belong to you they are special needs children! :smack: Hubby finally put your arse back to work for real? :lmao: :whistle:
Lord knows you "don't know how" to work with people's children, but as long as people will give you money you are willing to entertain them and call them lessons. Who cares if they have the correct position or diagonal? It is all the same to you. :razz:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
:lmao:
Sadielady said:
Lord knows you "don't know how" to work with people's children, but as long as people will give you money you are willing to entertain them and call them lessons. Who cares if they have the correct position or diagonal? It is all the same to you. :razz:

???? :jameo: You are truly certifiable! :smack: Yes, that's right, you're not certified. . . only certifiable!!!! :lmao: :whistle: Talk about poor position, take a look at some of your own pictures! :popcorn:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
:lmao:

???? :jameo: You are truly certifiable! :smack: Yes, that's right, you're not certified. . . only certifiable!!!! :lmao: :whistle: Talk about poor position, take a look at some of your own pictures! :popcorn:
Come ride with George Morris with me. I am already signed up. We will see who has a better position! :razz: Oh that is right you only LIE about who and how long you take from people. I am certified to teach.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Come ride with George Morris with me. I am already signed up. We will see who has a better position! :razz: Oh that is right you only LIE about who and how long you take from people. I am certified to teach.

You're an idiot! :smack: You're certifiable! :buttkick: No one in their right mind would let you teach their child. . . :popcorn:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
You're an idiot! :smack: You're certifiable! :buttkick: No one in their right mind would let you teach their child. . . :popcorn:
I have taught more people of all ages to do numerous things from school, gymnastics, to horseback riding. I was born to teach. It is a passion. It is something that you will never understand. You are just jealous....I am convinced. It will be okay :huggy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I have taught more people of all ages to do numerous things from school, gymnastics, to horseback riding. I was born to teach. It is a passion. It is something that you will never understand. You are just jealous....I am convinced. It will be okay :huggy:

You were born to be an ugly boring fool and you're doing a great job of it, keep it up. . . :whistle:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
:lalala: STicks and stones baby....one day you will learn. :yay:

You are ugly and disgusting and, hopefully, someday you too will learn how offensive you are to everyone and finally leave! :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
You are ugly and disgusting and, hopefully, someday you too will learn how offensive you are to everyone and finally leave! :smack:
Well we are up for orders, so if you are lucky I might get to go to Jax! :larry:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Winn Dixie said:

Why do you have to get insulting? Yeah, Sadie responds to you, but in this case at least you started it. She asked about kid sitters and you go talking about "special needs kids". I hope you never do have a special needs kid as I don't believe that "need" would be taken care of.

Then, to degrade the conversation to name calling... I think you need a life outside the forum. Come ride, relax, have fun. You only live once, make it enjoyable.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
Why do you have to get insulting? Yeah, Sadie responds to you, but in this case at least you started it. She asked about kid sitters and you go talking about "special needs kids". I hope you never do have a special needs kid as I don't believe that "need" would be taken care of.

Then, to degrade the conversation to name calling... I think you need a life outside the forum. Come ride, relax, have fun. You only live once, make it enjoyable.
Doesn't she usually start it? I am almost an innocent bystander. :whistle: :drama:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
I am almost an innocent bystander. :whistle: :drama:

:lmao: That's like when my brother and I were younger we'd bicker and he'd call me a name and I'd call him one back and my mother would say, "Christina, don't call your brother names." I'd say, "He started it!!" To which the reply was, "Well, you be more mature." Then, I'd say "But, he's older!"

It never mattered, I was SUPPOSED to be more intelligent and more mature than my brother who is three years older than me. But, I just can't back down. Unless I truly am wrong. Ignore her! Easy to say, hard to do. I know. Maybe just put a --> :whistle: in reply to any post directed to you. That'll piss her off for sure.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
:lmao: That's like when my brother and I were younger we'd bicker and he'd call me a name and I'd call him one back and my mother would say, "Christina, don't call your brother names." I'd say, "He started it!!" To which the reply was, "Well, you be more mature." Then, I'd say "But, he's older!"

It never mattered, I was SUPPOSED to be more intelligent and more mature than my brother who is three years older than me. But, I just can't back down. Unless I truly am wrong. Ignore her! Easy to say, hard to do. I know. Maybe just put a --> :whistle: in reply to any post directed to you. That'll piss her off for sure.
Won't it be boring...and one sided? I have tried in the past.... it is too difficult for me..... :banghead: