Baby sitters....well, kid sitters

devinej

ok WD what are your references for being certified and qualified to teach. and what the heck does "certification" imply anyway? i've learned more from non-certified teachers anyway.

Giddy up!

In Sadies defense and I dont care if i get red karma or not...ill just use it to decorate my xmas tree this year..ha ha. I have spent some non horse time with Sadie and her family and she is a very good mother. She keeps a very clean house and her kids are very well mannered and they love there mommy very much. So if she doesnt want to bring them to horse shows etc. that doesnt make her a bad mother. She does alot with her kids. So bring on the red karma...oh and to my red karma giver..my redneck children are up for sale..ya want to buy one? Emily says she is worth more then her brother.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Giddy up! said:
In Sadies defense and I dont care if i get red karma or not...ill just use it to decorate my xmas tree this year..ha ha. I have spent some non horse time with Sadie and her family and she is a very good mother. She keeps a very clean house and her kids are very well mannered and they love there mommy very much. So if she doesnt want to bring them to horse shows etc. that doesnt make her a bad mother. She does alot with her kids. So bring on the red karma...oh and to my red karma giver..my redneck children are up for sale..ya want to buy one? Emily says she is worth more then her brother.

:lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Giddy up! said:
my redneck children are up for sale..ya want to buy one? Emily says she is worth more then her brother.

How do you have them trained? I'm looking for a laborer (house cleaning, yardwork, etc...) and a go-gitter (Bring me a sammich, where's ma shoes?, fetch the remote!)

Lets make a deal!

Giddy up!

that post was in response to this karma i got:
Baby sitters....well, k... 09-03-2007 06:38 PM you rednecks make me sick, stop breeding and crapping out kids you can't care for
Damn wish they had of sent that before I took them redneck heathens up to toys r us yesterday! would of saved me some money!

smoothmarine187

Lugnut said:
How do you have them trained? I'm looking for a laborer (house cleaning, yardwork, etc...) and a go-gitter (Bring me a sammich, where's ma shoes?, fetch the remote!)

Lets make a deal!

Just imagine how fast one of them could bring you a sammich on horseback!

Giddy up!

and i didnt crap them out..they were planned...and anyone that wants to #### with me about my kids...bring it on i will kick your ass. I dont give a crap what ya say about me...but I love my kids and if u #### with them I will #### u up. There that was a whole lot of cursing..sorry mr moderator! lol

Giddy up!

Lugnut said:

Lets make a deal!

there not even green broke! there lazy little rednecks :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Giddy up! said:
there not even green broke! there lazy little rednecks :lmao:

Damn it!

Smooth had me day dreaming about 6 foot long hoagies delivered by being thrown like a spear from horseback!

Guess I'll have to look elsewhere. :shrug:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Giddy up! said:
and i didnt crap them out..they were planned...and anyone that wants to #### with me about my kids...bring it on i will kick your ass. I dont give a crap what ya say about me...but I love my kids and if u #### with them I will #### u up. There that was a whole lot of cursing..sorry mr moderator! lol

All you would have to do is turn Em on them. . . . She'd take them all down. Bat her little eyes and commence the arse kicking. :lmao: :buttkick:

Giddy up!

Busterduck said:
All you would have to do is turn Em on them. . . . She'd take them all down. Bat her little eyes and commence the arse kicking. :lmao: :buttkick:
ha ha you and i know that! You should of seen her out there with these minis the other day...she was the head momma...had them all lined up fly spraying them! they were following her around like she was the momma. :lmao: i wish i had my camera...she was walking thru the pasture and there were 7 minis and a donkey and one goat all following her single file thru the pasture, I think they were after the carrot in her back pocket. :lmao:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Giddy up! said:
ha ha you and i know that! You should of seen her out there with these minis the other day...she was the head momma...had them all lined up fly spraying them! they were following her around like she was the momma. :lmao: i wish i had my camera...she was walking thru the pasture and there were 7 minis and a donkey and one goat all following her single file thru the pasture, I think they were after the carrot in her back pocket. :lmao:

Remember when she was 3 with Porsche! We both about died. She, on the other hand, was FEARLESS!

Giddy up!

Busterduck said:
Remember when she was 3 with Porsche! We both about died. She, on the other hand, was FEARLESS!
She is still fearless...its scary! and has the temperment to go with the fearlesness..I think one day she will be a great rider! Maybe you should teach her how to barrel race!