BACKLASH: NFL Ratings Crash On Opening Night As Players Kneel During Anthem

glhs837

Power with Control
Looking to be a bad year for the NFL, liberals won't watch because their poster child Kapernik inst getting a job, conservatives wont watch becuase the owners wont crack down on chuckleheads not understanding that they didn't pay 15 million for airtime and so they have no damn right to make any public statements on that airtime. You all want to pay for airtime to play the anthem and kneel, go right ahed.....

littlelady

God bless the USA
Looking to be a bad year for the NFL, liberals won't watch because their poster child Kapernik inst getting a job, conservatives wont watch becuase the owners wont crack down on chuckleheads not understanding that they didn't pay 15 million for airtime and so they have no damn right to make any public statements on that airtime. You all want to pay for airtime to play the anthem and kneel, go right ahed.....

:yay: :patriot:

littlelady

God bless the USA
WWE is why high school wrestling exists, duh.

I honestly don't get what you are saying. Hub wrestled in high school and the Marines. Wrestling was a thing before it became a huge money making enterprise. Or, are you saying that high school wrestling made the sport explode? Sorry, I can be dense, sometimes because I am a basic person.

black dog

Free America
I honestly don't get what you are saying. Hub wrestled in high school and the Marines. Wrestling was a thing before it became a huge money making enterprise. Or, are you saying that high school wrestling made the sport explode? Sorry, I can be dense, sometimes because I am a basic person.

Admitting you are dense in a huge understatement.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Admitting you are dense in a huge understatement.

Back off, dog. I wasn't replying to you. You just backed up the fact that you are a troll. And, the fact that you replied in white makes me know that I was right about you, and the coward you are. You are welcome.

And, don't forget that you had me on ignore. You are one sad puppy. I hope you feel better soon.

Add. I just noticed you made a typo. If you are going to be a jerk ass, at least get your spelling right. Thank you.

This is what you posted:

'Admitting you are dense in a huge understatement.'

What was your point? Thanks, again, coward.

Did you not know that the Activity Stream shows what you post; no matter what color you choose to post it in? Best laugh of the day. :killingme: Thank you! If you truly were a man and a Marine, you wouldn't hide anything. Oohrah!

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

I don't watch the NFL anymore. Has become too much like the NBA. Since the NFL is now over 70% black, it's kinda expected that black players would be causing all the problems. Who'd a thunk? Maybe they should play that county song at the opening as well, see if theses assvoids still take a knee?

[video=youtube;ox4IRQVGsBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU[/video]

Thanks. I love that song. :patriot:

I have to say that our way of life was at the struggle of others. I know slavery is first, but we fixed that. Native Americans suffered immensely from our take over, and many early immigrants came here as slaves to others to get here, and the people that pioneered to build this country, suffered, as well. It is truly a melting pot, but people should have to go through the process to be let into our country legally. Period. And, if someone does not like this country, they need to get the hell out. Not
kneeling is a good reason for them to leave. Just like all the other celebs that say they are leaving, but they don't, because they love the money. Hypocrites, all.

Last edited: