Baddabook badda boom

glhs837

Power with Control
Who is that chubby white kid with a ‘fro and a slight speech impediment who shows up selling Fios??? I’m glad he’s not in my neighborhood.

So I gather you have not watched Stranger Things, eh?

And TPB, yes, your she-shed is covered, but no, they didnt finally burn it down :)

edinsomd

Everybody buckle up!

And the Queen A cappella song that degenerates into coughs and gags. My remote with 'mute' is always near at hand just for that. Wonder what marketing genius thought that being annoying will create sales? I don't even know what they are advertising.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"Scrape! Scrape! Save the Food!"

What is it with these Australian accent spokes voices all of a sudden?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Subaru Labs are awesome.

[video=youtube;V5wpWGnu3Ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5wpWGnu3Ms[/video]

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
:yay: My wife would buy a Subaru just because of the commercials.

Just like the inner city boys who pooled their money together and bought some tampons. When the clerk asked them why they were making that purchase, the biggest boy spoke up and said, so we can do all those things in the commercial, play sports, ride horses, go swimming. We never get to do any of those things.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Growing up Carvel Ice Cream had a commercial on the radio. It was the owner, Tom Carvel, telling you to come and get some ice cream. His voice was so gravelly, it was borderline scary. You imagined not only the guy that told you to get off his lawn, but he chased you with a shotgun while saying it.

GregV814

Still better than the monotonous oldies rock they play on 97.7 :yay:

:lmao:

I FORGET WHAT STATION IT WAS, it may have been 97.7 before the Rocket but there was a staton that really played the oldies, like 50's and early 60's adult contemporary6 like JERRY Vale, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Steve and Edie, big band stuff, and I liked it. It reminded me of my parents records and radio stations. Then, one day, gone!!! Some Spanish/Mexican jibber jabber talk show!!!
Formats change overnight. I don't really like the rocket but am growing tired of 100.3. Its the same 1980's 1990's sh*t. To the listeners its oldies, but to me, its not. Gimme some of the OLD ROCK and ROLL like the Ventures, CSNY, Simon and Garfunkle and maybe some doo whop....just me...yes, I fart dust!!!! LOL

stgislander

PREMO Member
Just like the inner city boys who pooled their money together and bought some tampons. When the clerk asked them why they were making that purchase, the biggest boy spoke up and said, so we can do all those things in the commercial, play sports, ride horses, go swimming. We never get to do any of those things.

You got something against Subaru? :duel:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Must be the channels I watch, but they play this commercial over and over and over again... :banghead: