BadGirl's Oatmeal Cookie Recipe's ONLY

D

dems4me

BadGirl said:
NP, please don't feed the animals. :nono:

:dance: are ya' home yet? :dance: are ya; home yet? :dance: are ya' home yet? :dance: are ya; home yet? :dance: are ya' home yet? :dance: are ya; home yet? :dance: are ya' home yet? :dance: are ya; home yet? :dance:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
dems4me said:
:dance: are ya' home yet? :dance: are ya; home yet? :dance: are ya' home yet? :dance: are ya; home yet? :dance: are ya' home yet? :dance: are ya; home yet? :dance: are ya' home yet? :dance: are ya; home yet? :dance:
You so need a smack down, Dems. No.... I'm not home yet. I'll post it later on tonight, AFTER I take the doggies out, after dinner, after my out-of-state friend's visit, and after friend and I drink 2 bottles of wine. By that time, of course, you may not want the recipe. :alkies:

D

dems4me

BadGirl said:
You so need a smack down, Dems. No.... I'm not home yet. I'll post it later on tonight, AFTER I take the doggies out, after dinner, after my out-of-state friend's visit, and after friend and I drink 2 bottles of wine. By that time, of course, you may not want the recipe. :alkies:

:lol: :smooch: Thanks :huggy:

Jameo

What?!
BadGirl said:

While your at it, could you post that Almond joy cheesecake recipe too, please? :yum:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Here a go, folks:

Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
1 2/3 cups HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips
3/4 cup raisins

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff). Drop by heaping teaspoons onto un-greased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.

Craisins Oatmeal White Chocolate Chunk Cookies (this recipe courtesy of Jazz_Lady)
2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 6-ounce package Craisins dried cranberries
2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 2 1/2 dozen.

B

bennydafig

BadGirl said:
Here a go, folks:

Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
1 2/3 cups HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips
3/4 cup raisins

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff). Drop by heaping teaspoons onto un-greased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.

Craisins Oatmeal White Chocolate Chunk Cookies (this recipe courtesy of Jazz_Lady)
2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 6-ounce package Craisins dried cranberries
2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
You pulled ALL of that out of just YOUR butt??

NOW, how about the Almond Joy Brownies?? HMMMMMM??

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
BadGirl said:
A lot. :yum:

You've seen me. Do I look like someone who concerns herself with calories? :shrug:
You know, I had to cut back on Girl Scout cookies. I looked at the back label and saw 90 calories per 2 cookies and about flipped. :shocking: It's water and salad for me. :bawl:

Chasey_Lane said:
You know, I had to cut back on Girl Scout cookies. I looked at the back label and saw 90 calories per 2 cookies and about flipped. :shocking: It's water and salad for me. :bawl:
It's all good...here's your sign...:huggy:

Attachments

• buttjiggle.jpg
    buttjiggle.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 122
K

Katie

I am going to make those when I get moved into my new house. :killingme

I will make them for P to take to work. :)