Bailing out on FB?

Where do you stand this NFL season?

• Eager--couldn't wait for it to start. Pumped! TAILGATE!!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • About the same as last year...Monday Nights, Sundays--good fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cutting back a bit...might root for a different team

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • About done...lost all interest. The entire Game has changed.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Never interested in the first place, not changing now.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Thats the only way to watch the sunday games. :buddies:

Unless I am in my stadium seats for the game, that is the only way to watch the NFL now, except for your team. You can blame the league for that, along with all the cable/sat systems that have paid billions for the right to broadcast Red Zone...,...

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Unless I am in my stadium seats for the game, that is the only way to watch the NFL now, except for your team. You can blame the league for that, along with all the cable/sat systems that have paid billions for the right to broadcast Red Zone...,...

Thats true. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thats the only way to watch the sunday games. :buddies:

No. It is awful. Simply awful. You never have ANY context on how they got into the 'red zone', how the flow of the game is going, what big plays happened outside the 'red zone'. It's empty calories. Crack. It's for people with less than a short attention span.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
No. It is awful. Simply awful. You never have ANY context on how they got into the 'red zone', how the flow of the game is going, what big plays happened outside the 'red zone'. It's empty calories. Crack. It's for people with less than a short attention span.

BS. How many games do you go to, ever? That is the true example of a fan, right? Actually attending a game? Being there to get the flow live of the game? Sweating, getting wet, listening to the vocals of the opposing fans? Or does TV just cut it for you?

For all you "fans" that watch on TV - :razz: