Balance of Nature

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I did some research and many of the health food sites that look at products like this seem to think they are a borderline scam. They claim to have peer reviewed, scientific studies to back up their flood of testimonials, but apparently no one but Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard have seen them.

From the reading I did during and after my bout with pancreatic cancer, I put Balance of Nature in the Woo Woo Snake Oil category. There is no way that freeze dried, powdered fruits and veggies are "As Nature Intended."

Also, the FDA issued a formal letter of notice to them in 2019 over non-approved adulterants in their capsules.

ginwoman

I did some research and many of the health food sites that look at products like this seem to think they are a borderline scam. They claim to have peer reviewed, scientific studies to back up their flood of testimonials, but apparently no one but Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard have seen them.

From the reading I did during and after my bout with pancreatic cancer, I put Balance of Nature in the Woo Woo Snake Oil category. There is no way that freeze dried, powdered fruits and veggies are "As Nature Intended."

Also, the FDA issued a formal letter of notice to them in 2019 over non-approved adulterants in their capsules.
Thanks, I get that feeling too from what I have read. But, they get so many people to do the commercials. People that are well known and seemingly very intelligent. They are probably paid well to say the things they do :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm into Manuka honey right now. I swish a tbsp around in my mouf, then swallow it. Will let you know if anything miraculous happens.

PJay

I prefer eating my fruits and veggies...so good.

Love lemons. Had one today.. major C jolt.

Plus the only fruit I don't have to share....

lemon GIF