Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Kerad

Steelers have a big task ahead of them. With 2 0f 3 starting DL's out, along with Wille Parker ...it's gonna be tough.

And I don't even want to think about how inept Pittsburgh's been when it comes to picking up the pass rush. UGLY.

This one is up to the coaches. If Tomlin & Company figure this out, Pittsburgh should still win. Roll Ben out of the pocket, and utilize the quick slants. And yes, Mendenhall is a rookie, but he's the starting RB, so feed him the ball.

Steelers by 3.....I hope.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boxing:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Steelers have a big task ahead of them. With 2 0f 3 starting DL's out, along with Wille Parker ...it's gonna be tough.

And I don't even want to think about how inept Pittsburgh's been when it comes to picking up the pass rush. UGLY.

This one is up to the coaches. If Tomlin & Company figure this out, Pittsburgh should still win. Roll Ben out of the pocket, and utilize the quick slants. And yes, Mendenhall is a rookie, but he's the starting RB, so feed him the ball.

Steelers by 3.....I hope.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boxing:
Mendenhall will be lucky to get 50 yards in this game.

Pittsburgh's O-line has surrendered more sacks than every team except the Lions in the past few years.

Kerad

Mendenhall will be lucky to get 50 yards in this game.

Pittsburgh's O-line has surrendered more sacks than every team except the Lions in the past few years.

Baltimore's always been good at stuffing the run game. Mendenhall is physically more equipped to deal with that physical game. But, as rookie, who didn't get many carries up to this point....we'll see.

The 2 Pittsburgh lines will determine this game. The DL is decimated by injury, and the OL is healthy, but vulnerable against the better defenses.

This is why I said it's up to the coaches. A good coaching staff can coach around weaknesses. They never adjusted against Philly last week...and now we've got the added injuries. They've got enough talent to win despite the injuries....if the coaches are worth their money.

It's gonna be a hard hitting fight no matter what.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Can't wait to see what Flacco does against this defense. Plus, he's only seen Delaware's 30,000 crowd.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Indeed.

Shoot-out's are fun but I very much enjoy a good defensive battle royale.

I'm thinking a D-battle all game, too. Low scoring variety, where a TD or conversion means a lot. And already an injury... :faint: Could be a long night.

Kerad

Expect a lot of running from Baltimore.

Keep a lookout for little known full-back Le Ron McClain.

Wow. Didn't take long for the hitting. Hope Frazier is okay.

As I mentioned before, I'm very concerned about the injuries on Pittsburgh's defensive line. When you're down 2 men in a 3-4 defense...it can get ugly. they free up the linebackers.

That said, a rookie QB is on Monday night in Pittsburgh. They'll need the running game to work to keep the D from eating him alive.