Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Kerad

Steelers coaching staff were acting like the Cowboys' yesterday. Fall behind by less than a TD and call the game like you're down by 28.

Dumb.

I'm hoping we'll have a better 2nd half...but I'm seriously doubting the Steelers offensive playcalling.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Only 46 total yards by Pittsburgh. Kornheiser mentioned "over-rated".

Nice hit by #52 there.

Pittsburgh should air it out a bit.

Kerad

Only 46 total yards by Pittsburgh. Kornheiser mentioned "over-rated".

Nice hit by #52 there.

Pittsburgh should air it out a bit.

I see it quite the opposite. The Steelers are trying to push it down the field too much. Call some slants, curls, and hooks...along with some inside runs.

Kerad

I doubt it. I'm giving him credit...a well played game by Flacco.

And now with Mendenhall done...I see the Steelers just going Run and Shoot for the rest of the game.

Too many injuries for week #4. Not good.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Mendenhall had a total of 36 yards this game. :yay:
The Ravens aren't the #1 D for nothing.

They haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher in about 21 games or so. They take a lot of pride in that streak.

I hope Portis can break it. Yeah right.:lmao:

Kerad

Steelers look like poop again. 2 weeks in a row. They deserve to lose this game...pathetic.

Injuries is one thing, but good coaches can work around injuries. This group of offensive coaches seem lost.

What's Bill Cowher's phone number?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Steelers look like poop again. 2 weeks in a row. They deserve to lose this game...pathetic.

Injuries is one thing, but good coaches can work around injuries. This group of offensive coaches seem lost.

What's Bill Cowher's phone number?
Well, they're one dimensional so there's not much you can do as a coach.

Lost their right guard. Lost #1 and #2 running backs. Ravens safeties playing deep.