bank of america robbed

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
FYI: PSA:!!!
Watermelon
Fried Chicken
Chitterlings
Niggardly
Use of these words DO NOT make you a racist.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Niggardly
Niggardly DOES NOT qualify as a racist word. Sorry that it sounds like an offensive word.

nig·gard·ly (ngrd-l) adj.
1. Grudging and petty in giving or spending.
2. Meanly small; scanty or meager: left the waiter a niggardly tip.

nomoney

Watermelon
Fried Chicken
Chitterlings
Niggardly

No, not unless they are said like this "those niggardlies are always stealing my chitlins, watermelon, and fried chicken. "

kom526

Niggardly DOES NOT qualify as a racist word. Sorry that it sounds like an offensive word.

nig·gard·ly (ngrd-l) adj.
1. Grudging and petty in giving or spending.
2. Meanly small; scanty or meager: left the waiter a niggardly tip.

That was my point...

A few years ago a DC council member (or something along those lines) used the term niggardly in a budget meeting and was immediately lambasted and forced to resign for using a "racial epithet". The NAACP actually rolled in on this and told the rabble to STFU and to go look the word up and got the guy reinstated.

camily

Peace
Please explain...

Really? Let's not act like we don't know what the poster was implying. No one would have said it if Bush was still in office, right? Unless they said, "Let's go watermelon at the White House, I hear Condoleeza's there." Again, that would have the exact same connotation as the previous post and would make the poster an eff'n idiot.

KVF323

Really? Let's not act like we don't know what the poster was implying. No one would have said it if Bush was still in office, right? Unless they said, "Let's go watermelon at the White House, I hear Condoleeza's there." Again, that would have the exact same connotation as the previous post and would make the poster an eff'n idiot.
im not taking sides or anything, but werent they always comparing Bush to a monkey? or chimp....

kom526

I don't know what the poster was implying:shrug: since I do not suffer from white guilt syndrome.

Dan Rather, that pillar of liberal journalistic integrity uses the word watermelon in DIRECT reference to Obama and his policies but does he get called on the carpet? Did you express your outrage then?

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet

How do you know Bush doesn't like Watermelon? :shrug:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
That was my point...

A few years ago a DC council member (or something along those lines) used the term niggardly in a budget meeting and was immediately lambasted and forced to resign for using a "racial epithet". The NAACP actually rolled in on this and told the rabble to STFU and to go look the word up and got the guy reinstated.

Got it.

Oh and I deserve a ....:whoosh:

camily

Peace
I don't know what the poster was implying:shrug: since I do not suffer from white guilt syndrome.

Dan Rather, that pillar of liberal journalistic integrity uses the word watermelon in DIRECT reference to Obama and his policies but does he get called on the carpet? Did you express your outrage then?

I never heard that (not saying at all that it didn't happen) but if it was used in the same reference as the post then yes.