• Yes, but every inauguration should be a day off

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • No way! Why is he special

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No, this day should never be a day off

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

Xaquin44

Why would anyone think kids should have the day off from school? Their education should be priority. Public schools will already be closed for MLK junior day and President's Day. Just another fine example of stupid people wanting to throw away our hard earned taxpayer money. Aren't we already throwing enough money to banks, auto execs and these "elected" officials. If it is so important to see then use your DVR and watch when you have time. I do not want to see my taxpayer money wasted anymore....

I sure hope this isn't the "Change" that is being preached. If it is then you can "Keep the Change". I do not know about anyone else but I have had it up to my eyeballs in treating someone which such high hopes when he hasn't done a damn thing yet as an "elected official".

Stay in School. Get your education. It will pay off more for you in the long run ....

Congratulations on not reading the thread.

Students will attend the same amount of days.

kkelly14

So What

Congratulations on not reading the thread.

Students will attend the same amount of days.

Congrulations for not using your common sense as a parent! Why would this effect the kids in Calvert County. It would not....
SEND THE KIDS TO SCHOOL! In case this day needs to be used a snow day. There is no reason to close the schools in Calvert County. I can understand the DC schools and closing the Federal government. Kids could careless about the inauguration and I do not agree. I do not agree with making the inauguration a holiday no matter who is becoming president. We already have President's Day.

sunmoonstars

Congrulations for not using your common sense as a parent! Why would this effect the kids in Calvert County. It would not....
SEND THE KIDS TO SCHOOL! In case this day needs to be used a snow day. There is no reason to close the schools in Calvert County. I can understand the DC schools and closing the Federal government. Kids could careless about the inauguration and I do not agree. I do not agree with making the inauguration a holiday no matter who is becoming president. We already have President's Day.

:smack: