Barn Cat Available

Anybody want a cat for their barn? I'd guess about 3 years old. I think that's how long I've been seeing it around the neighborhood. Finally caught it last night. I've been catching, fixing and re-homing its kittens for 2 years now. FINALLY caught momma cat. It's going to Hughesville today if nobody wants it.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Now that I've got a good look at it, I don't think the cat's that old. I think it's 9 months at most.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Anybody want a cat for their barn? I'd guess about 3 years old. I think that's how long I've been seeing it around the neighborhood. Finally caught it last night. I've been catching, fixing and re-homing its kittens for 2 years now. FINALLY caught momma cat. It's going to Hughesville today if nobody wants it.

southern maryland feral cat rescue

feralcatrescue

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
don't worry huntr they did the same to me (failed to come through for a baby kitten). luckily i think this little fella found a new home as I haven't seen him/her in over a week now and i go out and call for the kitty and he/she doesn't come like they did when they were here.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Just a note here: Feral kittens are often food for foxes, raccoons, great horned owls, red tailed hawks etc.....if an animal will eat a rabbit, it will go after kittens...stray or feral, does not matter...food is food.
So a kitten may not have found a home in all honesty.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Feral cat rescue is full and are in need of foster homes, however they still have a lot to offer. ie. Free spay and nueter and vaccines. Most barns will take a helthy vetted and fixed barn cat.:yahoo: