Barometric headache...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...as the low started to settle on us yesterday PM, it started and it ain't let up yet.

Anyone else suffering today? Can you get us a bail out? Maybe HAHA (Head Ache Happiness Account) money or something?

I feel victimized.

Pushrod

Patriot
...as the low started to settle on us yesterday PM, it started and it ain't let up yet.

Anyone else suffering today? Can you get us a bail out? Maybe HAHA (Head Ache Happiness Account) money or something?

I feel victimized.

Yes, I got that too. I finally got rid of it this morning with 2 excedrin.

Oh, and I thought your title said Barackometric headache. And 'yeah' I get those too.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Felt it arriving yesterday afternoon like an unwanted guest. Hit the big green gel caps with some Joe first thing this morning. I used to tell a friend I was getting a 'atmosphere is changing' headache and she said there was no such thing. I didn't know the fancy word for it. *shrug*

:coffee:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Felt it arriving yesterday afternoon like an unwanted guest. Hit the big green gel caps with some Joe first thing this morning. I used to tell a friend I was getting a 'atmosphere is changing' headache and she said there was no such thing. I didn't know the fancy word for it. *shrug*

:coffee:

That's what I call it but, I do not know that that is 'official'. It's the cause and it's descriptive so, it should be! :lol:

luvmygdaughters

Yes, I got that too. I finally got rid of it this morning with 2 excedrin.

Oh, and I thought your title said Barackometric headache. And 'yeah' I get those too.

Where did you find Excedrin? Thats the only thing that helps my headaches and I cant find any since the recall.:shrug:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Wirelessly posted

My head rarely ever hurts but I sure feel like I have an ice pick in my left ear. Ugh

DEEKAYPEE8569

Mine is the top left of my head, kinda feels like the seem between my frontal and parietal lobes. That general area.

AKA: Suture
Yup sounds like you've got good ol' sinus/allergy crap.
Does the discomfort "radiate" through to your forehead and down to your cheekbones; or from the top of one ear to the top of the other?
It all sounds like sinuses due to spring springing.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
AKA: Suture
Yup sounds like you've got good ol' sinus/allergy crap.
Does the discomfort "radiate" through to your forehead and down to your cheekbones; or from the top of one ear to the top of the other?
It all sounds like sinuses due to spring springing.

No. It's a headache. Due to the low pressure system sitting on us. My sinus's are clear as can be. Sits in that one place

It is starting to clear up here and I can feel it going away.

:buddies:

DEEKAYPEE8569

No. It's a headache. Due to the low pressure system sitting on us. My sinus's are clear as can be. Sits in that one place

It is starting to clear up here and I can feel it going away.

:buddies:

Take two-a-deez and call me in da morning. Whatever size "two" you want.

Last edited: