Barr says no widespread election fraud

Bare-ya-cuda

Exactly

Its going to be a rough winter for trumpsters
I find it hilarious that you say it’s “going to be a rough winter for Trumpsters”. If you haven’t been paying attention your fellow leftist progs have been having meltdowns since November 2016 and continue to do so even though Trump is on his way out. I highly doubt you will see that type behavior. from what you refer to as trumpsters. None one has first hand knowledge of what has been discovered as far as fraud in the election except the people directly involved. I am certain if the shoes were in the other feet and Biden was doing the same as trump with challenging the results you would be singing a different tune in here and we all know what that would make you! Let it play out, no matter what party affiliation it is their right to challenge.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm not sure why he'd say that when ALL of the swing states have evidence and witnesses to voter fraud. The crooked judges may refuse to hear it, and may throw it out, but that doesn't mean it's not happening and that there's not evidence.

States that aren't even being contested are making voter fraud claims. Texas just came out and stated that 58,000 illegal aliens voted in this election.

Maybe Barr has a different idea of "wide spread" than I do, because I consider numerous counties in numerous states to be "wide spread". Or maybe he doesn't consider changing votes and ballot dumps and illegal voting to be "fraud".

glhs837

Power with Control
Maybe Barr has a different idea of "wide spread" than I do, because I consider numerous counties in numerous states to be "wide spread". Or maybe he doesn't consider changing votes and ballot dumps and illegal voting to be "fraud".

See, thats the key. They are taking the tack that unless you can prove some Mastermind was pulling the strings to get these votes on a national basis, there is indeed no widespread fraud, just hundreds of cases of individual fraud.

Bare-ya-cuda

See, thats the key. They are taking the tack that unless you can prove some Mastermind was pulling the strings to get these votes on a national basis, there is indeed no widespread fraud, just hundreds of cases of individual fraud.
Word play...one of many liberal talents.

MSally

Both Sid and Rudy have been talking up a nationwide conspiracy to steal the election in key states. That’s their narrative.
They have people claiming machines that flipped votes, servers in other countries where vote got changed, hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots that were filled out and sent to the various counting centers in various states by the truckload in the middle of the night. That’s the story Rudy and Sid have been selling.

Barr says that’s not the case. 🤷

Dakota

~~~~~~~
AP is leading Americans to believe Barr says there's no fraud. NOT TRUE. In fact, Barr said this has to go through Civil Courts and not through DOJ. He said "the remedy" is with Civil Courts, which it is

Dakota

~~~~~~~
What blows my mind is the different variations of what he supposedly said from article to article.

:roflmao:

The press is getting ready to get their ass handed to them with the recorded calls that are getting ready to come out from Project Veritas

PJay

What blows my mind is the different variations of what he supposedly said from article to article.

:roflmao:

The press is getting ready to get their ass handed to them with the recorded calls that are getting ready to come out from Project Veritas

When are we going to get to hear them?