Bathing a rabbit

Christy

b*tch rocket
Is he neutered? If he was neutered he would quit spraying and making that smell. The hormones would no longer be there. Also, you can get this stuff at Petco, it's calle Bi Odor and it works great! You put it in their water and it takes most of the smell out of their wastes. It would help a lot more if he was neutered though.

He is not neutered. He is geriatric, so I'm not going to put him through a neutering. I will look for the Bi Odor though. :yay:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Christy just put him in the sink and spray his butt with warm water till the poop falls off...make sure he stays in the house if he has poops stuck because of maggots...what are you feeding him to give him the shiats? More ruffage for firmer rabbit circle turds.. :huggy:

He has normal turds, I don't know why they keep sticking to his ass. There are no runny turd remnance in his poop tray, just round normal turds. :ohwell: I bathed him in the sink. He was surprisingly well behaved. I gagged the entire time. :barf: Then I wrapped him in a towel and we snuggled up and took a two hour nap. We were both exhausted. :drama: :lol:

Last edited:
M

Mousebaby

He is not neutered. He is geriatric, so I'm not going to put him through a neutering. I will look for the Bi Odor though. :yay:

Nope, I wouldn't trust that either. Yeah, the bi odor works well. They have it for ferrets and small animals, I have used the ferret one on my rabbit for years up until she had to move away (*sniff*) and it didn't seem to bother her. Good Luck! :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
He has normal turds, I don't know why they keep sticking to his ass. There are no runny turd remnance in his poop tray, just round normal turds. :ohwell: I bathed him in the sink. He was surprisingly well behaved. I gagged the entire time. :barf: Then I wrapped him in a towel and we snuggled up and took a two hour nap. We were both exhausted. :drama: :lol:

rabbits do amazingly well..check the butt more often hoping to catch it before you get to the bath stage...if just a tad comb it out...rabbit hair will just pull out with the clod..so do little by little also by thinning the hair there less will stick next time..he gets NO head lettuce right??

Christy

b*tch rocket
rabbits do amazingly well..check the butt more often hoping to catch it before you get to the bath stage...if just a tad comb it out...rabbit hair will just pull out with the clod..so do little by little also by thinning the hair there less will stick next time..he gets NO head lettuce right??

Ick! I really do not want to have to regularly inspect his butt. And no, he doesn't get any lettuce. Just Kale and Collard greens.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Could you put your bunny outside during the warmer months?

I wish! I've been vetoed on that, plus, as much as I gripe about the stinky thing, I do like him and don't want to traumatize him by putting him outside. He's never lived outside ever. I let him hang out in the yard though when I'm outside AND the dogs are inside.

T

toppick08

Ick! I really do not want to have to regularly inspect his butt. And no, he doesn't get any lettuce. Just Kale and Collard greens.

I'll have what he is having.....:yay:

also throw in turnip greens......:yum: