Bathingsuit Season

R

remaxrealtor

dems4me said:
Personally, its rare you'll ever catch me in a string bikini again. When I was younger (13 or 14) I was wearing one and went off the diving board. They came off in the water and I had put them almost all the way back on underwater and was feverishly trying to tie the other side just to cover myself. I came up for air and was starting to have problems doing that while treading water in the deep end as I couldn't see to tie, but I was still okay, I was fine - Lifeguard then started blowing his whistle thinking I was drowning, everyone turned as lifeguard then started throwing his styrophone rings at me, my brother jumped in to save me. :fraint: I was trying to explain to him I didn't have my bottoms all the way on, he didn't understand, he was pulling me to the ladder, I was beating him off yelling at him, he thought he was helping but instead he pulled me up with half of my bikini on and half off. :faint: Yeah... I guess I looked like a real nut out there in the water beating off someone trying to help save me. :lol: As a a teen I was mortified, but as an adult, I can laugh at it but have learned some swimsuits (although called swimsuits) really arn't for swimming, diving, etc... that's why its good to keep in mind the activity :smile:

:lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
dems4me said:
Personally, its rare you'll ever catch me in a string bikini again. When I was younger (13 or 14) I was wearing one and went off the diving board. They came off in the water and I had put them almost all the way back on underwater and was feverishly trying to tie the other side just to cover myself. I came up for air and was starting to have problems doing that while treading water in the deep end as I couldn't see to tie, but I was still okay, I was fine - Lifeguard then started blowing his whistle thinking I was drowning, everyone turned as lifeguard then started throwing his styrophone rings at me, my brother jumped in to save me. :faint: I was trying to explain to him I didn't have my bottoms all the way on, he didn't understand, he was pulling me to the ladder, I was beating him off yelling at him, he thought he was helping but instead he pulled me up with half of my bikini on and half off. :faint: Yeah... I guess I looked like a real nut out there in the water beating off someone trying to help save me. :lol: As a a teen I was mortified, but as an adult, I can laugh at it but have learned some swimsuits (although called swimsuits) really arn't for swimming, diving, etc... that's why its good to keep in mind the activity :smile:

You typed beat off twice:roflmao:

I am sorry but that may me laugh out loud :lmao:
like when I pulled the knife outa the drawer today the name on the knife was boner :killingme

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
Personally, its rare you'll ever catch me in a string bikini again. When I was younger (13 or 14) I was wearing one and went off the diving board. They came off in the water and I had put them almost all the way back on underwater and was feverishly trying to tie the other side just to cover myself. I came up for air and was starting to have problems doing that while treading water in the deep end as I couldn't see to tie, but I was still okay, I was fine - Lifeguard then started blowing his whistle thinking I was drowning, everyone turned as lifeguard then started throwing his styrophone rings at me, my brother jumped in to save me. :faint: I was trying to explain to him I didn't have my bottoms all the way on, he didn't understand, he was pulling me to the ladder, I was beating him off yelling at him, he thought he was helping but instead he pulled me up with half of my bikini on and half off. :faint: Yeah... I guess I looked like a real nut out there in the water beating off someone trying to help save me. :lol: As a a teen I was mortified, but as an adult, I can laugh at it but have learned some swimsuits (although called swimsuits) really arn't for swimming, diving, etc... that's why its good to keep in mind the activity :smile:

:twitch:

D

dems4me

Dougstermd said:

like when I pulled the knife outa the drawer today the name on the knife was boner :killingme

It was my brother :buttkick:
I don't get the knife boner thing :confused:

ServiceGuy

Dougstermd said:

Stop picking on her for beating the guy off twice even if if was her brother :jameo:

Terps

Cowgirl said:
I always hate that they never put enough support in the top. They come with a 'built-in bra' that is the most pitiful excuse for support I've ever seen.

That's my problem!!! Drives me crazy!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I have this in black, only I have a better body than the model!! :diva: :lol:

Attachments

• kini.jpg
    kini.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 91
K

Katie

I hate buying bathing suits almost as much as I hate buying riding breeches.

I actually have a tankini from last year that I like. I do planning on getting one from land's end this summer. Since I might *actually* have time to go to the beach.