Bathroom Newspaper

Ever picked up (and read) a BR paper?

• No, but refer to my post for details

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Once I did take a stack of sales flyers from a bathroom stall. I didn't have time to read them there though lol, ok... :lol:

It was Christmas 2006 and it was the Big Book or something that Toys R Us does and the Walmart toys booklet. It was the only time I felt it was worth it because I didn't get and wouldn't have gotten a chance to get that Sunday's paper. :shrug:

I didn't get staph or nothing either. :yahoo:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I would be more worried about what's on the floor instead of what was on their hands. Typically, people read while they're doing their business. Then, they put down the paper, wipe, and get out. I doubt anyone is going to wipe, then pick the paper up and read some more. :shrug:

I put way too much thought into that. :ohwell:

No, I agree with you and that's my logic. I have never seen paper on the floor, is that really where it's found mostly? The sales papers I took were on the small silver table that's over the toilet tissue rolls. Besides, I am sure I've touch many things that were previously touched by someone who had a germ or two on their hands.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This may be a bit off topic, but hink about those buffet restaurants......
tongs in the salad bowl, ladels in the dressing etc..

How are we so sure everyone on the buffet line washed his/her hands before eating?

How are we so sure there isn't anyone in line who just came out of the restaurant bathroom; having washed his/her hands? To the "reasonable man/woman" that's simply proper hygiene. Right?

I just had some Taco Smell. They give you an empty cup for your drink. I filled then went to get a lid for the cup and thought about this thread and scratched my head and wondered "Wonder how many grubby hands grabbed this stack of lids?" Then I got my lid and went on my way.

:twitch:

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Okay... but what if there was no TP? :shrug:
thats easy, just leave your pants down and go back out to the carpeted are, pull yourself along while dragging your butt to clean off any stragglers that were afraid to make the jump over the ocean.

PsyOps

Pixelated
thats easy, just leave your pants down and go back out to the carpeted are, pull yourself along while dragging your butt to clean off any stragglers that were afraid to make the jump over the ocean.

Well, the drawback to that is rug burn. Dogs get away with it because of the fur factor. Of course using the paper means an ink streak up the crack. Just no good solution without TP unless you don't mind wearing one sock.

Gwydion

Unless the paper is wet, I don't even give a second thought to picking it up and reading it while on the crapper.

shygirlmd

I don't ever see papers in my work's bathroom but I do read my husband's car magazines while in my bathroom at home. Ok.. I don't actually read them. I just look at the pictures.:lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
Well, the drawback to that is rug burn. Dogs get away with it because of the fur factor. Of course using the paper means an ink streak up the crack. Just no good solution without TP unless you don't mind wearing one sock.
you can always put the sock back on.
feet are supposed to stink anyway. plus you can always have fun watching everyone check their shoes for dog poop when they think nobody is looking.