Bathroom Scales Survey

Do you want your weight & name posted online?

• Yes, I love for everybody in the world to know my name and weight.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No, it's nobody's business (but my doctor) how much I weigh.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I never weigh myself but wanted to vote in this poll.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

DEEKAYPEE8569

So my husband, the handsome and wonderful Giant, went out and lovingly bought new bathroom scales. Our old ones are off a bit.

He actually invested some time and research into his effort and chose a pretty hi-tech gadget that looks cool. It weighs you, gives a digital read-out and then posts your weight to the internet. Yes, to the internet. I said no way.

I am not using those scales, not because I weigh too much, (actually thanks to warnutz recommending a protein powder I actually weigh in enough now), but because there's something about posting my weight to the internet that makes me shudder. It goes against everything in my female nature. I hate to be weighed at the doctor's office, much less be posting my weight online.

I think technology has gone too far. :mad: :burning:

He said fine and has no problem weighing himself and posting it online. He says I can continue to use the scales that add three pounds. Which I am fine with.

What say you? Do you want everytime you weigh yourself in the bathroom, for your name and weight to be posted online?

There's one poll option missing: "I only weigh myself at the Dr.'s office cuz they make me.