Battlefield: BAD COMPANY

thurley42

HY;FR
u better step your ncaa game up... because i will run all over you with WVU.....

and btw i get a rematch in madden ass clown...

so what you are saying is that if he plays with PITT you are all but finished?

sorry couldn't resist

dustin

UAIOE
Bad Company looks good! I've been playing Army of Two on my Chief's Xbox360 lately... hopefully someone here will pick up a copy of Bad Company so I can check it out.

basher

LEET
When do all the guns get unlocked besides earning credits to unlock certain weapons? I'm up to a 5 star general or commander. Do you have to beat the game?

Peter Forsberg

Patch and Update info:
The first update for Battlefield: Bad Company is coming in the form of The Conquest Pack. This is a brand new game mode entitled Conquest and is currently going through the testing and certification process. Provided that it passes certification, then it shouldn’t be too long before it is available for gamers to download. However, this is not the only thing that DICE is working on.

The following is a list of things that will be investigated for possible future Bad Company updates.

..Clan support/private rooms/team chat
..Auto balancing on servers
..Continued support against stats exploits
..VOIP issue on PS3
..Squads might be split up when joining a server as a squad. This is due to team balancing in the games that are being joined, and usually resolves itself in round 2.