Bay Area Mayor Calling on Homeowners To Take In Homeless

UglyBear

This being California... let me get out my Magic Ball:
The mayors are “politely asking” residents to take in homeless.
The populace is like “nah”.
Seeing that “asking” is not working, the mayors are “mandating” that the homeless are equally distributed to people’s homes. In the name of “equity”.

If one has any doubt to the prediction, remember how the COVID vaccine was suggested, and now mandated. Sucks to be you, California, vote better next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

UglyBear

There's camps in the woods in PF behind the Giant and Nicks/WaWa area. See a few homeless hanging out by the library and WaWa alot.
Mrs UB was just followed to the car by a homeless man demanding money. In PF Safeway parking lot. She had two kids in tow, that’s why he followed her — easy target. Once she shoved the kids in the car and told the hobo to piss off, with a can of mace in hand, he left her alone.

We are now considering not to go shopping with kids. WFT the lefties turned this place into?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Mrs UB was just followed to the car by a homeless man demanding money. In PF Safeway parking lot. She had two kids in tow, that’s why he followed her — easy target. Once she shoved the kids in the car and told the hobo to piss off, with a can of mace in hand, he left her alone.

We are now considering not to go shopping with kids. WFT the lefties turned this place into?
That's just ****ed up! I'm glad Mrs. UB had an equalizer and the presence of mind to end this confrontation safely. Damn.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Glad they are all okay. Some people have no shame.