BBBBBBBristol

Pete

Repete
Mikeinsmd said:
I'm trying to think of a rebuttle here.... Not easy.
That's because there isn't one. Skurt (as he is affectionately known by some) Busch like it or not, is a past Champion. Unrefuted, in the books, got the T-shirt, trophy and the check. Kyle is more than likely going to be a Champion with his skill and Hendrick equipment.

When do you figure Harvick will win his Championship?

You see they are not pretty boys. Everything the Bucsh boys have gotten is because they had to bust ass to get it. Believe me, pretty people get breaks and these 2 are relying on what got them where they are, winning and beating pretty and popular people.

At the end of the day Jack Rousch, Childress, Petty, Hendrick, Gannassi and Yates NEVER, I repeat NEVER sit in their motorhome and say "So we came in 27th today but our driver gave one kick ass post race interview, and the chics dig him."

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pete said:
You know, I have watched and aside from a little over exuberance once in a while I really don't see the problem with the Bush twins. They are not the milk toast, cookie cutter pretty boys but they get the job done.
Is Jenna still your favorite Bush twin?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
You know, I have watched and aside from a little over exuberance once in a while I really don't see the problem with the Bush twins. They are not the milk toast, cookie cutter pretty boys but they get the job done.

It is Bristol for .....well........ my sake! It is getting tiresome watching these crybaby pansy asses whine about getting rubbed or bumped especially on a short track. Kenseth's bs in his interview IMO made him look like a candy ass crybaby who does pizz poor acting. The reporter should have handed him a baby bottle and a bib. He has gotten into it and thrown tantrums with a bunch of people throughout the last few years.

Stewart is aggressive......no problem.
Ricky Rudd never held back and would bust you....no problem.
Earnhardt was the poster child for aggressive.....no problem.

Those who have followed NASCAR for more than a couple years remember classic knuckleheads like Mr. Excitement Jimmy Spencer who was a loose cannon when he had a car good enough to keep up and hit people, Todd Bodine never saw a wreck he didn't cause, Geoffrey Bodine was a danger not only to those around him on the track but anyone driving by the track on the intestate during the race, and Ernie Irvin did not get the name Swervin Irvin just because it rhymed. On short tracks Alan Kulwicki hit every car on the track and half of the cars in the parking lot before it was over.

These guys are now turning into such a bunch of pussy, self absorbed ego maniacs it makes me want to hurl half the time. Kevin Harvick? Who the hell is he to say anything? Top tier team for going on 6 years and he has only 5 wins but he runs his mouth like David Pearson. Ricky Rudd pretty much summed up Harvick at Richmond a couple years ago "Yappy mouth...yap..yap..yap". Here is a clue for you Harvick who likes to make up catchy nicknames, Kurt Bush might have big ears BUT he has won 3 times as many races as you and his goofy looking brother has won nearly half your total in 1/6th the time. Get over it you prima donna they look goofy but they WIN. You will have plenty of time when Richard Childress gets tired of your bs and you end up out looking for a job.

If they want to run cars around a track and not be touched they are in the wrong series because THAT is what made NASCAR, personality, rivalry, tough racing, sparks and crinkled sheet metal. The pansies over at IRL and F1 would welcome them with open arms if they want to do car ballet and not get dirty. Probably not a good idea because Danika Patrick would probably beat your ass and that would pizz you off more.

In summary; Goofy looking doofuses UNITE! Continue to slap down the photogenic milk toast jackasses with wins. In the end the record book only records wins and not how many TV interviews you do and how many chics cream themselves when you arrogantly blast past them in the garage area on your golf cart.
Geez, even my rants aren't that long. :neener: :lmao:

j/k ... yea, I agree, they win. But they DO whine a lot ... as much as anyone else who does it. Besides, a good rivalry makes it interesting. If they all just ran around the track in order, there'd be a LOT less interest. I have more respect for someone who owns up to his mistakes, and these two just don't seem to have that ... but that's not to say a lot of others do, but a few do.

And I'm sorry, but past-champion or not -- it's gonna take a lot for sKurt to change his image in the eyes of a lot of fans and his fellow drivers (regardless of wins). And when they are on the track, a lot of it is a popularity contest. If you've pissed off half the field of drivers to GET those wins, you can't expect anyone to cut you any slack, give you room, become your bestest drafting partner, or be more cautious when you're slowing up and not bumping you out of the way. :shrug:

Kenseth (whom I don't really like/dislike) cut Kyle slack four times yesterday before finally having enough and punting him out of the way when Kyle came down on his nose, so I don't see him being in the wrong for his "I don't wanna hear a PEEP" comment. :ohwell:

crabcake

And one more thing ...

"Mr. Excitement" would probably still be earning his title ...

if he could fit his fat ass through the car window. :whistle: :lol:

Mikeinsmd

During all these delays, Speed has been doing all kinds fo cool fillers. One segment talked about when they introduced Kurt at Bristol, 160,000 roaring boo's filled the air.

You don't see many (hardly any) fans wearing either Busch apparel.

crabcake

Pandora said:
Only 30 years old. Have they replayed the crash?

DAMN.
I saw a clip of it earlier, but I don't know that they'll show it again for a bit ... kinda like a post-death sensitivity thing or something, I'm sure. Very sad! :frown:

On another note, on the "Tradin' Paint" replay on Speed a bit ago, Michael Waltrip (another of my non-favorites) summed up the Busch brothers well -- sure, they can drive the hell outta a car, but they clearly lack respect for those who paved the way before them to be in the position they're in to drive those cars now. :clap: Marty Smith said that if Kyle would embrace the bad-boy persona, though, he might gain 3 times the fan base, to which M. Waltrip responded, "Oh, he might have 75 then!" :lmao: :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
I saw a clip of it earlier, but I don't know that they'll show it again for a bit ... kinda like a post-death sensitivity thing or something, I'm sure. Very sad! :frown:
I saw it....horrible crash!!

crabcake said:
On another note, on the "Tradin' Paint" replay on Speed a bit ago, Michael Waltrip (another of my non-favorites) summed up the Busch brothers well -- sure, they can drive the hell outta a car, but they clearly lack respect for those who paved the way before them to be in the position they're in to drive those cars now. :clap: Marty Smith said that if Kyle would embrace the bad-boy persona, though, he might gain 3 times the fan base, to which M. Waltrip responded, "Oh, he might have 75 then!" :lmao: :lmao:
Mikey was dead on!! :yay: :killingme