Be quiet or you are gonna get put in the trunk!

Vince

Lucas told them the kids wanted to ride in the trunk.
This woman is so full of sh!t. She needs her kids taken away and she needs to be in jail for approx 5 years and $5000.00

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I've often made the threat - so for a second I found this funny - then before I could be outraged I had a flashback to that X-Files episode about the inbred family. :twitch:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
sick biotch.

I wonder how her son's friends parents feel about it? Surely they know......??? :shrug: Sounds like a good lawsuit ......

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
My dad would always threaten to tie me up by my ankles and drag me down the road behind his truck. Maybe thats why the back of my head is so flat. lol.

Pete

Repete
TIGERLILY said:
My dad would always threaten to tie me up by my ankles and drag me down the road behind his truck. Maybe thats why the back of my head is so flat. lol.
nevermind.....

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
OMG. I just read the whole thing. Bad enough they were in there once, but to get out at the store and then climb back in. :yikes: Then she's a bus driver to boot or used to be. :ohwell:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
In Japan, it is not unusual for the younger enlisted folks to pick up a chicka at a bar. In order to sneak her onto the base, they have her get in the trunk until they get to the barracks. One young man got home and, being quite tanked, forgot he had a young lady in the trunk. When he went out the next day (around noon) she was one unhappy chippy when he let her out of the trunk.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Lenny said:
In Japan, it is not unusual for the younger enlisted folks to pick up a chicka at a bar. In order to sneak her onto the base, they have her get in the trunk until they get to the barracks. One young man got home and, being quite tanked, forgot he had a young lady in the trunk. When he went out the next day (around noon) she was one unhappy chippy when he let her out of the trunk.
:lmao:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Lenny said:

Ah, what some chicks will do to land a sailor and a piece of the american dream.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
TIGERLILY said:
Ah, what some chicks will do to land a sailor and a piece of the american dream.

There is more truth in what you say than many believe. These young ladies are dressed and made up by their Mama-sans to attract that lonely GI. Once the ink goes down on the marriage certificate, the WHOLE clan is packed and ready to get on the plane for the old US of A.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Lenny said:
There is more truth in what you say than many believe. These young ladies are dressed and made up by their Mama-sans to attract that lonely GI. Once the ink goes down on the marriage certificate, the WHOLE clan is packed and ready to get on the plane for the old US of A.

Yes indeed, only to be here long enough to become a citizen, pop out a few kittens and then leave him for someone else.

Toxick

Splat
Ya don't lock them in the truck you ignorant git!
:shutup:

You wait till you get home, then lock them in the cellar.

Much more effective. Less chance of witnesses. Not illegal. Safe.
And you can appreciate the howls of apology more.

:whip: :whip:

mrweb

Iron City
TIGERLILY said:
Yes indeed, only to be here long enough to become a citizen, pop out a few kittens and then leave him for someone else.

My supervisor in Korea married a local girl. He didn't find out about the 3 kids until just before he was to rotate back to the States with new wifie. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. :loser: