Beach for wedding

R

remaxrealtor

HillBillyChick said:
Anyone know of a pretty local beach for a wedding? Need it on Sept. 8 w/adequate parking....
Rick and I were married on the beach in Piney Point on Sept. 8, 2001! If you're planning an evening wedding, the sunsets there are out of this world!

Attachments

• weddingsky.jpg
    weddingsky.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 168

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Kwillia lives on the water and she rents her property out for weddings, graduations, and other parties. Send her a PM. :smile:

poster

remaxrealtor said:
Rick and I were married on the beach in Piney Point on Sept. 8, 2001! If you're planning an evening wedding, the sunsets there are out of this world!

The parking there is limited and the beach is private to the community.
I would try calling the Lighthouse Museum they have parking but I'm not sure if they'd let you use their section of the beach - maybe before or after hours.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
HillBillyChick said:
Anyone know of a pretty local beach for a wedding? Need it on Sept. 8 w/adequate parking....

Don't know if you can get anything that soon unless you are talking about 2009

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
hotmomma said:
Don't know if you can get anything that soon unless you are talking about 2009
Just show up at Myrtle Point. Make sure you get video of all the women walking out to the beach in their high heels

HillBillyChick

Piney Point has not replied to the couple of messages that I have left....not MY wedding (been there, done that. lol!) but for a young couple...it IS this year!! Kids!!!!! Anyway, construction at the college has kinda nixed that idea....the kids just want to get married at sunset on a beach. Nothing else, reception elsewhere. I had forgotten Myrtle Point, thanks. Pm me with any other ideas, info, phone numbers, etc. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

HillBillyChick

As far as I know, we are waiting for a call back from Pt. Lookout, something about DNR since the park closes at sunset and that is when they want to get married. I am not sure about her dress yet. I am only helping with locations, and the cake so far.