Beach Wedding

jenbengen

Watch it
Has anyone been to a Beach Wedding recently? My Sister in Law is looking for a nice place to get married. She said she wants a beach wedding but I'm trying to have her also consider gardens too. Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanks.

Went to one in Key West in November. All of us were sweating our butts off- did not make for good pics. DID make for a short ceremony. :lmao:

Angel

~*~*~
The hubby and I got hitched on a beach in Hawaii. It was one of the best days of my life and I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get married on a beach!

Last edited:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Awesome, I love OBX. I would like to do it somewhere in the tropics: (1) because I've never been (2) it would be my honeymoon and wedding all in one grand place

That's what OBX was for us. Our favorite place in the world so it was great.

weeze

www.robinowen.com
I'm a local photographer and the most beautiful place I've come accross to shoot weddings is the state house in old St. mary's City. its on the water.
I want my girls to get married there!
Robin

aanderson

Has anyone been to a Beach Wedding recently? My Sister in Law is looking for a nice place to get married. She said she wants a beach wedding but I'm trying to have her also consider gardens too. Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanks.

I got married at Greenwell State Park in Hollywood. I had the ceremony in the rose garden and had a huge tent set up in the yard for the reception. It was beautiful and right on the water. The rental fee includes the use of the manor house and 4 years ago when I got married I only paid $700 for the whole day...not bad.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I went to my SIL wedding on Rehoboth Bch. last Sept. She lucked out and had beautiful weather...
And a girlfriend of mine got married on the beach in Corolla, OBX the Sept. before... Absolutely beautiful weddings..
I thought about it for my wedding but I couldn't bring my horse to the beach. If we were to do it again... it would probably be at the beach.