Bears vs Packers....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I wish Ehrlacher simply answered her questions about what does it mean to have pro bowler Cutler; "Is good".

:lol:

Pete

Repete
No way. Cutler is going to help bring this one home. Let's go, Bears!

After 2 near misses, he finally connected.........with a Packer DB. :lmao: After his fit with the Bronco's I have a feeling he has a ton of bad karma hanging over his head.

BuddyLee

Football addict
No way. Cutler is going to help bring this one home. Let's go, Bears!
Cutler looks worse than Campbell. Two interceptions and it should have been more if he wasn't so lucky.

I can't believe we tried to trade for that guy.

BuddyLee

Football addict
After 2 near misses, he finally connected.........with a Packer DB. :lmao: After his fit with the Bronco's I have a feeling he has a ton of bad karma hanging over his head.
It's easy to throw the ball to pro-bowl caliber receivers and a line that produces some of the best protection in the league. Jay Cutler has a rude awakening coming this season. If the Bears make it 8-8 I'll be surprised.

Pete

Repete
Holy crap, safety. Baseball score!

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Penn, a safety is when and offensive player is tackled in their own end zone. The defensive team gets 2 points and the team that suffered the safety has to free kick the ball to the other team.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Penn, a safety is when and offensive player is tackled in their own end zone. The defensive team gets 2 points and the team that suffered the safety has to free kick the ball to the other team.
I bet $5 he starts a new thread on this.:lol:

Pete

Repete
Penn, that was an interception. It is sometimes called a "pic" by football enthusiasts. It is when a defensive player catches a ball throw by the opposing quarter back. The defensive player is allowed to return the intercepted ball until he is tackled down. If he scores on an interception it is called a "pic six" meaning an inteception that results in a defensive touchdown.

DuffMan

Go Pack!

I need Rodgers to get me 8 points to win my fantasy league.

He will get it for you. I on the other had don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning my fantasy game. Guy i'm playing had Brees,T. Jones, S. Holmes and T. Gonzalez. Right now its 41.04 to 137.72. :buttkick: