Bears vs Packers....

BuddyLee

Football addict
He will get it for you. I on the other had don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning my fantasy game. Guy i'm playing had Brees,T. Jones, S. Holmes and T. Gonzalez. Right now its 41.04 to 137.72. :buttkick:
That guy beat you with Drew Brees alone.:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
He will get it for you. I on the other had don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning my fantasy game. Guy i'm playing had Brees,T. Jones, S. Holmes and T. Gonzalez. Right now its 41.04 to 137.72. :buttkick:

Do you have Hunter for a punter? :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Damn Hester. I'm down by 17 points now with Rodgers, Nick Collins and the Chargers defense still to play.

It's gonna be close.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wow. What a dummy call Lovie. 4th and 11 and you have the lead by 2 points and you call a fake punt draw?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Rodgers passes to Jennings for a 50 yd. TD pass with 1 minute to go.

I'm only down 5 points now. Woo!

DuffMan

Last year the Pack would have lost a close game like that. I'm glad they pulled it out against a tough division rival. Now we got Cinny and then St. Louis.

Did anyone see the post game show? Lovie was asked about Cutlers performance and he came out and said "if Cutler wants to be the franchise player he can't throw INTs in a two minute offense thats not what we wasted 2 first round picks for."

BuddyLee

Football addict
Last year the Pack would have lost a close game like that. I'm glad they pulled it out against a tough division rival. Now we got Cinny and then St. Louis.

Did anyone see the post game show? Lovie was asked about Cutlers performance and he came out and said "if Cutler wants to be the franchise player he can't throw INTs in a two minute offense thats not what we wasted 2 first round picks for."
Didn't see Lovie say that but I'm glad he has the balls to stand up to his QB.:yay:

Anyone remember that Rex Grossman guy? Yeah, he's with the Texans now as a back-up. I think Jay is the new Rex.