beatles, sexist non-pc scoundrels

GregV814

Rubber soul album

Run for your life little girls
Id rather see you dead little girl....

wow...

mitzi

Notice you never, ever hear this song. Makes me want to ask Paul "what were you thinking?". Something tells me Paul didn't write the lyrics to this one. :oops:

GregV814

Notice you never, ever hear this song. Makes me want to ask Paul "what were you thinking?". Something tells me Paul didn't write the lyrics to this one. :oops:
I can almost 100% guarantee Paul did NOT write those lyrics... John was quite the wild one... Its been written that "I saw her standing there", John wrote : "she was just 17, not quite a beauty queen", Paul said No, no, it should be "you know what I mean"

Paul is a bubblegum pop writer, john had more the angry rebel writer...

I often think the wrong two Beatles died first.......

mitzi

Silly Love Songs. I saw Paul a few years ago. Excellent, top notch concert. Nearly 3 hours non stop.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I can almost 100% guarantee Paul did NOT write those lyrics... John was quite the wild one... Its been written that "I saw her standing there", John wrote : "she was just 17, not quite a beauty queen", Paul said No, no, it should be "you know what I mean"

Paul is a bubblegum pop writer, john had more the angry rebel writer...

I often think the wrong two Beatles died first.......
I forgot poor George died. That was during one of those "busy" times in my life.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Silly Love Songs. I saw Paul a few years ago. Excellent, top notch concert. Nearly 3 hours non stop.
I saw Beatlemania at the Ford's Theater. Does that count for anything? I doubled with my brother and his first future bride.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Today is a Beatle's anniversary. Sgt. Pepper taught the band how to play. 20 years ago today. I saw them once. It certainly was a thrill.