Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Sleuth14

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Mydoghasfleas

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I checked the results before I voted, saw that I didn't have any, and decided to break the rules and vote myself.

And no, I don't care what YOU think. :biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by sleuth14
I checked the results before I voted, saw that I didn't have any, and decided to break the rules and vote myself.

And no, I don't care what YOU think. :biggrin:
I voted for myself before I read the rules, but I would've voted for myself anyway...I don't believe in fighting fair :biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Nickel
I voted for myself before I read the rules, but I would've voted for myself anyway...I don't believe in fighting fair :biggrin:

:high5: You were my second pick, Nickel, after me of course... :wink: ... legs are cool.

(and yeah... my second pick even though you didn't show your belly :neener:)

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I saw Board Mommy at some Chamber of Commerce events years ago, but I don't know what anyone else here looks like. Hell, there are a few Forumites where I'm not sure of the gender.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by sleuth14
:high5: You were my second pick, Nickel, after me of course... :wink: ... legs are cool.

(and yeah... my second pick even though you didn't show your belly :neener:)

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Stang Girl
What about nomoney? she should be on the polls :confused:

She hadn't posted when BL started the poll. He did it the first night, when just a few of us wanted to put faces to names. But he has to turn everything into a competition (notice I'm kicking his ass :yay:)

BuddyLee

Football addict
She hadn't posted when BL started the poll. He did it the first night, when just a few of us wanted to put faces to names. But he has to turn everything into a competition (notice I'm kicking his ass :yay:)

Good thing mydoghasfleas is kicking all of our asses.:rolleyes:

Broke90GSX

Originally posted by Ridgegirl_4
You weren't bad either! :blushing:

Stop it..lol j/k I thought it was for everyone who posted, then saw a majority were females. Didn't want to enter myself into a Female's Beauty Pagent. :cheers:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Broke90GSX
Stop it..lol j/k I thought it was for everyone who posted, then saw a majority were females. Didn't want to enter myself into a Female's Beauty Pagent. :cheers:

Four females and four males I believe.:dance:

BuddyLee

Football addict
That's the only way I'm beating you. He/It has the swing vote

Ok Ok. You win this time Nickel but ill be back and ill get your little dog too.