Beaver attack in Bushwood

Blister

"Beavers Gone Wild" I'm pretty sure the beaver population is growing in St. Mary's. Mechanicsville Rd. @234 used to flood after several days of hard rain. Now it is routinely covered with every heavy storm. Chaptico Circle never flooded in the last 30 years until about 2 years ago. There is a beaver dam and standing water west of 234 @ Mechanicsville Rd. There is also constant standing water east of 234 at the same intersection. No doubt more beavers downstream.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
"Beavers Gone Wild" I'm pretty sure the beaver population is growing in St. Mary's. Mechanicsville Rd. @234 used to flood after several days of hard rain. Now it is routinely covered with every heavy storm. Chaptico Circle never flooded in the last 30 years until about 2 years ago. There is a beaver dam and standing water west of 234 @ Mechanicsville Rd. There is also constant standing water east of 234 at the same intersection. No doubt more beavers downstream.
We have beavers here on Medleys Neck.
The back of my property at the creek, shows the tree damage.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Blister

I am not anti-beaver, but animal friendly ways of cohabitating with them need to be found. Country Lakes subdivision has been temporarily isolated at least twice in the last 5 years. The bridge on Asher Road has washed away twice. Mechanicsville and Baptist Church Roads have been impassable several times.

rio

What did one lesbian beaver say to the other lesbian beaver?

"The humans are right, we do taste like tuna!"