#Because Orange Man

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The View Blames Trump's 'Xenophobia' for Initial Rejection of COVID Lab Leak Theory

"Trump unleashed this xenophobia," Hostin said. "He stopped allowing Chinese people to come to the country. He then started calling it the—"

Goldberg interjected, telling her, "don't even say it."

Both woke ladies argued that Trump made it about "Asian people."

Referencing "Asian folks getting smacked and hit and people saying stuff to them about bringing the disease here," Goldberg claimed that Trump is why believing the virus came from a lab was taboo.

"If you-know-who had not started it with that, had he not made it about that, had he said 'listen, this might have come out of a lab' and not gone on and described it in ways I'm not going to reiterate for you, it probably would have been listened to a lot differently," Goldberg said.

Last week, the U.S. Department of Energy revealed that Covid-19 "most likely" originated in a lab and then leaked. However, FBI Director Chris Wray admitted that the FBI's long-term assessment has been that the virus did come from a Chinese lab.

🤣

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

herb749

The View Blames Trump's 'Xenophobia' for Initial Rejection of COVID Lab Leak Theory

"Trump unleashed this xenophobia," Hostin said. "He stopped allowing Chinese people to come to the country. He then started calling it the—"

Goldberg interjected, telling her, "don't even say it."

Both woke ladies argued that Trump made it about "Asian people."

Referencing "Asian folks getting smacked and hit and people saying stuff to them about bringing the disease here," Goldberg claimed that Trump is why believing the virus came from a lab was taboo.

"If you-know-who had not started it with that, had he not made it about that, had he said 'listen, this might have come out of a lab' and not gone on and described it in ways I'm not going to reiterate for you, it probably would have been listened to a lot differently," Goldberg said.

Last week, the U.S. Department of Energy revealed that Covid-19 "most likely" originated in a lab and then leaked. However, FBI Director Chris Wray admitted that the FBI's long-term assessment has been that the virus did come from a Chinese lab.

🤣

When does Sunny blame Trump for blacks attacking Asians. Will she use this as an excuse .

Hijinx

An attack on the Chinese leadership who created the Covid using Faucci's money is not an attack on all Asians. It is not even an attack on all Chinese. It was a fact then and is a fact now that the flu came from China and was man-made over there.

These scientists that we are supposed to respect as brilliant people do stupid things , just because those things can be done. Playing with animal virus's to see if hey can be made to effect humans is one thing ,and cutting off genitalia to see if they can change a person's sex is another. Certainly it appears these things can b done, but does that mean they should be done.? Playing with human DNA? Killing a fetus for it's parts?

glhs837

Power with Control
So Trump was racist for stopping folks from the country that was the source of the infection, or he was an idiot for not stopping travel sooner. You cant have both.

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
When does Sunny blame Trump for blacks attacking Asians. Will she use this as an excuse .
The panel tried to point that out to Jessica yesterday on The Five when she started to go after Trump for inciting violence against Asians by calling it the China or Wuhan Flu.

Last edited:

Grumpy

So Trump was racist for stopping folks from the country that was the source of the infection, or he was an idiot for not stopping travel sooner. You cant have both.
You obviously don't think like a Democrat.

Hijinx

I have no idea what the panel on The View discuss unless I read it here.

A show that is dominated by 2 alleged comedians who aren't funny or intelligent and a couple of flatulence speaking females who don't know sh!t from Shinola.

PeoplesElbow

I'm curious on why the dept of energy was investigating this.

Maybe I can do some research and My department could release it's findings.