Bed Bath & Beyond is closing in Wildewood

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Bed Bath & Beyond in the Wildewood Shopping Center is closing.
Right now the whole store is 10% - 30% off.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just saw that, too. Good thing I don't want or need any stuff. I haven't been in there in years.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wife scored an 8-quart slow cooker in there a couple weeks ago, after striking out at all the usual places..Walmart, Target etc.. Go figure.

Heard they were on the way out though..hard to compete with the internets.

3CATSAILOR

Not surprised. Not very many people go there on any given day. However, they were not originally on the chopping block in the beginning with the other stores that were closing. Another empty store in the County. It is starting to add up. New places like to build new buildings. But, the empty buildings seem to never be occupied again. Lexington Park is the worse case example.

sunshine98

Once BB&B got into financial trouble, their merchandise quality and selection went downhill. Several times I've gone in there in the past year and came out empty handed because the item I was looking for was either not stocked or complete crap.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My sister back in Mass. had taken a PT job with the local BB&B several months back.
She now works PT for Home Depot.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I just need a couple of soaps, not the whole store.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Hurry hurry hurry. While at Lowes saw a older model Corolla driving through with a three-sided sign on it's roof declaring, Bed Bath and Beyond GOING OUT OF BUSINESS sale. Now 10%-30% Off Store Wide!

Pretty sure that percentage off is off a marked up MSRP price anyways.

SamSpade

A little while back, I sauntered through the store hoping to find a few bargains.
LOTS of depleted shelves but absolutely nothing I'd consider a bargain.
I can find better deals online, even WITH the discounted prices. Good riddance.
I wonder what will take its place?