Bed Bugs

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
morganj614 said:
Did you know memory foam mattresses and pillows are bed bug resistent?
Is that the line they told you? Bed bugs feed on dead skin and during the day and evening, we shed millions of skin cells. Bed bugs go to town when we're sleeping. :cartwheel

BuddyLee

Football addict
morganj614 said:
Did you know memory foam mattresses and pillows are bed bug resistent?
And BL, put on your high heels and march yourself up this hill to do some yard work for me..:lmao:
Yes Maam, Ms. Morgan maam sir. As you wish.

morganj614

BuddyLee said:
Yes Maam, Ms. Morgan maam sir. As you wish.

Wooo! I have a landscape dude and one with nice calves...

I found this info on more than one site..

) Dust Mite Resistant
Beds and mattresses are a prime habitat for dust mites that cause allergies. A typical innerspring mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites inside of it! Memory foam and Latex foam are naturally resistant and dust mites find it hard to create a habitat to survive in. In fact, dust mites cannot feed at all on Latex so they will never invade a Latex bed.

The good news is dust mites don't do well in memory foam. They will occupy your traditional pillows and bedding but they aren't as fond of memory foam pillows, toppers, or mattresses. Keep your bedding clean and fresh and make sure you wash the bedding in hot water that is at least 130 Fahrenheit. Below that temperature the mites survive. If you have allergies or you just don't like the idea of millions of dust mites crawling around while you sleep, it may be time to replace your old or traditional mattress with a memory foam mattress or topper that is not so dust mite friendly

nomoney

morganj614 said:
Wooo! I have a landscape dude and one with nice calves...

I found this info on more than one site..

) Dust Mite Resistant
Beds and mattresses are a prime habitat for dust mites that cause allergies. A typical innerspring mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites inside of it! Memory foam and Latex foam are naturally resistant and dust mites find it hard to create a habitat to survive in. In fact, dust mites cannot feed at all on Latex so they will never invade a Latex bed.

The good news is dust mites don't do well in memory foam. They will occupy your traditional pillows and bedding but they aren't as fond of memory foam pillows, toppers, or mattresses. Keep your bedding clean and fresh and make sure you wash the bedding in hot water that is at least 130 Fahrenheit. Below that temperature the mites survive. If you have allergies or you just don't like the idea of millions of dust mites crawling around while you sleep, it may be time to replace your old or traditional mattress with a memory foam mattress or topper that is not so dust mite friendly

what about card board boxes? do they do well on card board boxes? :confused: