Bee Sting Therapy

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I swear I never saw it. :lol: Pat used to live in Pinefield at one time, not sure if she still does, but I've met several people who swear it provided them relief. I've also met Pat a few times. She is a unique person which is perhaps why I enjoyed chatting with her the times I have had that chance.

Now... believe it or not... peppers in your diet can help with arthritic pain, particularly, Jalapeno Peppers

Chili Peppers Fight Inflammation
Capsaicin is a potent anti-inflammatory agent. It inhibits Substance P, which is associated with inflammatory processes, much like it relieves headaches and migraines, listed earlier. Capsaicin may also one day be a treatment for arthritis, psoriasis and diabetic neuropathy.

The Health Benefits of Jalapeno Peppers

I started putting jalapenos on my salads, forcing myself to eat them due to constant fluid on my ears and it has helped tremendously - not to mention, it aids in weight loss AND pain. I think adding some jalapenos to your diet is better than doing something drastic like allowing yourself to be stung over and over again by bees.

That's my kind of alternative medicine, I like peppers on almost everything