Been Wondering...

watercolor

yeah yeah
What are those boxes with the little green and red flashing lights. I see them on telephone polls, and other places.

I have seen them:

-By hollywood methodist
-St Johns road

and a few other places. Sometimes they are just fully green, but sometimes they are flashing red-green. Just wondering if they were a transmitter protector type thing, a speed taker, or if the aliens put it here to track kain in her everyday frolic's through st mary's. :lmao:

Serriously though, anyone have any idea of what they are?

Originally posted by watercolor
What are those boxes with the little green and red flashing lights. I see them on telephone polls, and other places.

Serriously though, anyone have any idea of what they are?
Same here. They are on some of the poles along Rt. 6, All Faiths Church Rd. & Golden Beach Rd.

K

Kain99

Mind over Matter...

From this day forward, I will consider anyone who bust's my chops about the aliens...obsessed with me! :roflmao:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Electric breakers I think. :shrug:

I know when we have electricity the light is green and when we don't its red.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Electric breakers I think. :shrug:

I know when we have electricity the light is green and when we don't its red.

:shrug: I dont know. Because I have seen them flash rapidly between the green and red and there has been power on. I have no clue what they are. Was hoping someone would. But it would make sense that those were what they were for.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Maybe it has someting to do with the new cable upgrades. Not certain about that though.

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Mind over Matter...

Originally posted by watercolor
Hardly the case at all. I just needed to bust on ya! :wink:
Come on....Admit it! You Looovvee Meee! :biggrin: